Official College Football Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anything, Ohio State was giving the game way for most of the game. I wouldn't call Michigan pathetic, Ohio State just played flawless football in the last few minutes. I would like to see that reception to get Ohio State to the 5 yard line. He looked close to being out of bounds. Who knows.

He was forced out.This isn't the NFL so the guy could comeback on the field.

Edited by Pierzynski 12

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Nov 19, 2005 -> 06:56 PM)
How so?

Also, I can't wait to hear Josh's excuses.

I really think Iowa got Alamo with that bowl, if not even better. If they land in Alamo that destroy's ISU's chances.

However, ISU still has a shot to get killed by Texas.

QUOTE(Mplssoxfan @ Nov 19, 2005 -> 07:07 PM)
One man's Big 10 bowl picks:

PSU -- BCS

OSU -- BCS

Wisc -- Capital One

Iowa -- Outback

Michigan -- Alamo

NW -- Sun

Minn -- Music City.  Again.  Damnit.  Although it's better than Xmas in Detroit.

Mich will play on New Years (I'm refusing to acknowledge they're being played on the 2nd).

Iowa could go the the Outback but it would be over Wisconsin, not Michigan.

I also think Minnesota will get to go to El Paso, just because nobody wants NW.

QUOTE(Pierzynski 12 @ Nov 19, 2005 -> 04:45 PM)
He was forced out.This isn't the NFL so the guy could comeback on the field.

Get real. No logical person can believe that. He ran an pattern to the sideline, it wasn't there and he turned out of bounds.

Michigan's defensive coordinator needs a reality check. He did the same thing they did at the end of the Wisconsin game. Play soft.

QUOTE(Brian @ Nov 19, 2005 -> 08:31 PM)
Get real. No logical person can believe that. He ran an pattern to the sideline, it wasn't there and he turned out of bounds.

Michigan's defensive coordinator needs a reality check. He did the same thing they did at the end of the Wisconsin game. Play soft.

Well said. You can't play a prevent defense (if you wanna call it that) only up by 2 points with 4 minutes left. Ohio State gave the game away with their special teams, Michigan gave it right back.

QUOTE(WilliamTell @ Nov 19, 2005 -> 08:26 PM)
Yeah it was close.........just a little bit.

I think I just understood what you were saying, when I first read it I thought you meant when he caught the ball he was close to being out of bounds, but I understand what you're saying now. My bad. :cheers