I want your opinions

Guest wsc425

Guest wsc425

Where do you think the Sox will be as a record after the A's and Seattle? 16-21?

:huh: :huh: :huh: :angry: :angry: :angry: :nono :nono :nono

Until we start winning this is how I'll be :ph34r: ...in the shadows...

I'm hoping that a change of scenery will do them good and they will relax and play some good ball out west. There are a lot of tommorows in baseball, that's one thing I really like about the game. You can turn your lousy momentum around in one series. I will say this, if they don't start soon, well as they say in Brooklyn "Fuhgettaboutit!"

I'm hoping that a change of scenery will do them good and they will relax and play some good ball out west. There are a lot of tommorows in baseball, that's one thing I really like about the game. You can turn your lousy momentum around in one series. I will say this, if they don't start soon, well as they say in Brooklyn "Fuhgettaboutit!"

It's never done them any good on West coast swings before, but hopefully things will change this year. Until then, I'm in hidiing as well. :ph34r:

I'll stick my neck out and say they go 3-3 on this trip...i know that's only .500 but it's still an accomplishment right now

If they win a game...that's a goddamn accomplishment.

If they go 3-3....that'd take a friggin miracle.

Basically there's no logical reasoning behind it, it's just a "feel" i have, i think this can help turn the season around. Maybe it's wishful thinking but who knows. I don't want to go into the trip negative. Hopefully we can surprise.

I hope we can surprise too....get 2-3 wins....hell, if we can come out over .500....I'd soil myself.

I know we have Buehrle going in game 1 against the A's...Garland in 2 and I suppose Loaiza in 3. Wright will probably take the mound in game 1 of the M's series....with Colon and then Buehrle going.

If we can get some real good pitching out of Mark....and a solid outing or two out of Garland, Loz, Wright, and Bart...we got a shot at making this a winning series.

I'm not still not too optimistic.

Guest hotsoxchick1

lol baggs.. go for the gusto..........you better not jinx it now.......lol........i say we are going to have a tough time this week... we win at least one game in each series but i wouldnt go much further than that without a miracle......... :D

Just more of a gut feeling. I'm not all impressed with Oaklands lineup and I think we can beat them. Its Seattle that I feel is the best in that division. In my opinion we should of beat up Oakland when they were in town and I think the Sox will make up for that and finally win in their house.

looks like JM will be safe -

and the liberated players may go on a 6-0 tear!

if KW is gone tomorrow ill up the ante to 4-2 record and we will come back and klick the crap out of the twinkies...well maybe :huh:

god this team has me schizo :o