Southsider and Queen Prawn

Texsox

LOL! I thought I was getting yelled at about something (sorry, tired - got back late from the game last night and was up early taking the car in for maintanence).

Thanks for asking though.

We ordered the wedding rings last weekend, ordered the last things for the center pieces, ordered the stamps for the invites (assembly will begin this week likely - just need to find someplace around here to make copies of the map) and the dress finally came in so I made my first fitting appointment. Just lots of little crap getting done now. Not really a ton else except to order the M&Ms, ribbons for the favors and a couple other things. I need to schedule the last meeting with the priest to hand in the paper work and take the "test" (some sort of multiple choice thing).

It's been interesting being the go between for my mom, sister and Brian's mom (they are throwing the shower). They are cordial, but do not get along all that well.

We did get some bad news yesterday though (not really wedding related). Brian's great-uncle died. It opened up some unresolved anger at his mom. I guess we shall see what happens with that (he can't make the wake because it is Monday near the Wisconsin Dells).

QUOTE(The Critic @ Aug 6, 2005 -> 10:55 AM)
See, now right there you show your lack of ss2k5 posting skills.

There's an opportunity to start TWO threads and double your posting potential, and you go and combine both topics in ONE thread???

You still have much to learn, Grasshopper......

:P  :D

Yes indeed, I did consider this, but how many people reading this will think that SS and QP are marrying and having a baby? :D

I was going to also ask about Steff's ducks, but that's just sick

QUOTE(Texsox @ Aug 6, 2005 -> 12:24 PM)
Yes indeed, I did consider this, but how many people reading this will think that SS and QP are marrying and having a baby?  :D

I was going to also ask about Steff's ducks, but that's just sick

Quality reply, sir, well played!

:notworthy :D

QP.. sorry for the loss of Brian's uncle. My mom's passed away last week and that also opened up a bunch of stuff. Never easy dealing with that stuff.

Good luck with the showers.. oye.. mine were a mess. :wacko

QUOTE(Texsox @ Aug 6, 2005 -> 10:28 AM)
So what is the latest on the baby and the wedding plans. I love the synergy of this thread, especially to those just tuning in to SL&P.

Things are really good on the baby front for us. I finally got to feel the baby kick for the first time on Thursday night so that was pretty incredible. The one big stress we have is we are trying to find a house, but we are having no luck in our price range. I have been trying to find a job that pays a little more, but haven't had much luck with that either.

But like I said, most imporantly the baby is fine. We are almost exactly 3 months away from the due date.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Aug 6, 2005 -> 05:07 PM)
Things are really good on the baby front for us.  I finally got to feel the baby kick for the first time on Thursday night so that was pretty incredible.  The one big stress we have is we are trying to find a house, but we are having no luck in our price range.  I have been trying to find a job that pays a little more, but haven't had much luck with that either.

But like I said, most imporantly the baby is fine.  We are almost exactly 3 months away from the due date.

Best of luck to you with the baby, job, and the house... :pray

Edited by SoxFan1

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Aug 7, 2005 -> 09:53 AM)
Im still lost.

Congrats on the Wedding and the baby to whomever that applies to.

Queen Prawn is marrying long time beau Brian later this year with half of Ireland attending. At this point she will be wearing a lovely tiara and little else. (the dress needs to be fitted)

Southsider and his bride of 5 years will be having a baby after the World Series (if the ultrasound was correct it will either be a girl or a boy hung like himself)

Steff has a duck family living in her landscaping.

Grab a scorecard.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Aug 7, 2005 -> 10:02 AM)
Queen Prawn is marrying long time beau Brian later this year with half of Ireland attending. At this point she will be wearing a lovely tiara and little else. (the dress needs to be fitted)

Southsider and his bride of 5 years will be having a baby after the World Series (if the ultrasound was correct it will either be a girl or a boy hung like himself)

Steff has a duck family living in her landscaping.

Grab a scorecard.

Are the ducks invited to the wedding? ;)

Funny (true) story: My father was in the waiting room looking through the glass at me shortly after I was born, and his best friend Andy walked up to him. My father said "Look Andy, I have a son and he has a great pair of balls just like his father."

To which Andy replied "Dont worry Mike, they will grow."

lol, that story still makes me laugh.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Aug 7, 2005 -> 10:17 AM)
Are the ducks invited to the wedding? ;)

Funny (true) story:  My father was in the waiting room looking through the glass at me shortly after I was born, and his best friend Andy walked up to him.  My father said "Look Andy, I have a son and he has a great pair of balls just like his father."

To which Andy replied "Dont worry Mike, they will grow."

lol, that story still makes me laugh.

:lolhitting

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Aug 7, 2005 -> 10:17 AM)
Are the ducks invited to the wedding?   ;)

As long as the little bastards quicks sqwacking "AFLACK" sure! :P

Oh and the Hurricanes can't make the wedding so we are visiting them on our honeymoon! :headbang

Edited by Queen Prawn