Who's actually going?

Heads22

QUOTE(Steff @ Aug 8, 2005 -> 11:19 AM)
If it goes well this time maybe we can work with the Sox to plan it earlier in the season next year, and on a weekend if it's possible.

Thats what I'm hoping. I keep debating making it out, but I'd be missing classes and it just doesn't make sense financially for me to fly in when I'm hoping to save up as much cash as possible for a potential playoff run.

Next year I'm going to be get a hold of Brooks early in the year and try to set a date sometime in July when most everyone would be free and hopefully create some sort of weekend series (we'll see how that works though).

Hopefully everyone who goes has a blast though, I know if I were in Chicago I'd be there.

On a sidenote really looking forward to the Yanks series. Its my last weekend before school starts :drink

i won't be there

1) i'll be at school and need to save up for playoffs

2) i've had an overdose of soxtalk at the park this summer. Considering i've met just about everyone i'd like to meet on the boards

QUOTE(Soxnbears01 @ Aug 8, 2005 -> 11:23 AM)
i won't be there

1) i'll be at school and need to save up for playoffs

2) i've had an overdose of soxtalk at the park this summer.  Considering i've met just about everyone i'd like to meet on the boards

But Jabroni's gonna be there :P

QUOTE(CubsSuck1 @ Aug 10, 2005 -> 11:15 PM)
Sent in my order today...

Now to determine who will buy me a beer :huh

southsider has enough posts to buy for all.

errr........wait, it doesn't work like that does it?

QUOTE(Steff @ Aug 8, 2005 -> 08:11 AM)
We'll be there..

And tell me about the whiny crap..  :rolly

I get up at least 2 hours before most of you "kids".. work a full time job longer then your school day.. and maintain a household.. yet still find the time to attend weeknight games - and most of the time go out after the game.

good for you, no one cares