Derek Lowe cheats on his wife.........

NUKE_CLEVELAND

Another example of the media making something out of a normal everyday event. Workplace romance, divorce, kids growing up in blended families. But since it happened with a media member and an athlete instead of an accountant and a secretary, it's front page news.

How about covering the other couple thousand cheating spouses and the fallout?

This has been known for a while, now.

Over at BTF, I was reading a story about how the BoSox hired a bunch of college type kids, I think they were called the Boston Ambassadors or something like that (they were ushers)-- and they basically told the college kids to avoid Lowe's advances on them. Wierd story...

Edited by CWSGuy406

QUOTE(Texsox @ Aug 7, 2005 -> 02:31 PM)
Another example of the media making something out of a normal everyday event. Workplace romance, divorce, kids growing up in blended families. But since it happened with a media member and an athlete instead of an accountant and a secretary, it's front page news.

How about covering the other couple thousand cheating spouses and the fallout?

Agreed.

Thats f***ing awful.... i didnt need to know about it... but since i do.

I think any man who cheats on a girl that he's in a relationship with is a f***ing pig. If you dont think you can be faithful.... then DONT f***ING GET MARRIED. same goes for women, if you want other people then dont get in a relationship, or if ur about to cheat just tell your spose and get a divorce before you do, because that s*** just isnt right.

the real sad thing is... people just readily accept infidelity in this country it's common place. I think we all need to reco-nize that we're better than this.

MurcieOut

Trinka Lowe called Fox Sports Net in L.A. while Dodgers pregame host Carolyn Hughes was on the air to tell them Hughes was having an affair with her husband, Derek Lowe. (FSN suspended Hughes from Dodger coverage.) Trinka told the Boston Herald that Derek called from the road earlier this year to say the marriage was over and that he wanted her and their three kids gone from the house by the time he returned.

Wow, just wow.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Aug 9, 2005 -> 01:01 AM)
Wow, just wow.

That is f***ing evil. What a f***ing lowlife asshole this guy is. If I was her I would totally destroy the inside of that place before he got back then Id sue the s*** out of him and take him for everything I could.

:puke

Edited by NUKE_CLEVELAND

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Aug 9, 2005 -> 02:33 AM)
That is f***ing evil.  What a f***ing lowlife asshole this guy is.  If I was her I would totally destroy the inside of that place before he got back then Id sue the s*** out of him and take him for everything I could. 

You go girl!

:D

From what I've read, when Hughes returns from her "vacation", she will return to her national FSN show ( don't remember the name, I never watch FSN at all ) but she has been removed from any Dodger coverage ( well, she'll still "cover" Derek Lowe, presumably, but not for FSN, heh ).

And Kalapse - in your sig, Dustin looks a little like ex-wrestler and NFL training camp fight-starter Bill Goldberg.

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Aug 9, 2005 -> 02:33 AM)
That is f***ing evil.  What a f***ing lowlife asshole this guy is.  If I was her I would totally destroy the inside of that place before he got back then Id sue the s*** out of him and take him for everything I could. 

Ohhhh... she's got his balls in a vice. In California - one of the WROST states to divorce... she'll get approx 47% of his GROSS income for child support and who knows how much alimony. He'll also likely be forced to set up college funds for the kids, pay for primary schooling and continue medical insurance. All justified in my opinion.

And Carolyn had better be fired.. and hopefully never work again.

QUOTE(The Critic @ Aug 9, 2005 -> 07:52 AM)
From what I've read, when Hughes returns from her "vacation", she will return to her national FSN show ( don't remember the name, I never watch FSN at all ) but she has been removed from any Dodger coverage ( well, she'll still "cover" Derek Lowe, presumably, but not for FSN, heh ).

And Kalapse - in your sig, Dustin looks a little like ex-wrestler and NFL training camp fight-starter Bill Goldberg.

Thats Brock Lesnar. Goldberg has been out of the NFL for more than 10 years.

I have a question. If any of you guys were getting a divorce, and the divorce was agreed upon between you, would it be ok to date other people?

First off, let me say that cheating on your wife is absolutely the worst thing you can do. I would never think of doing it, and I would never think of defending the practice, it isnt right in any sense.

But right now, Lowe is losing 47 percent of his worth, Nuke is s***ting in Lowes personal belongings, and Carolyn Hughes needs to be fired.

Why? Because of what Trinka Lowe said.

Trinka told the Boston Herald that Derek called from the road earlier this year to say the marriage was over and that he wanted her and their three kids gone from the house by the time he returned.

If you read this quote straight out, its pretty s***ty. Of course, who knows what was really said, but if a guy making a ton of money and he is out philandering (in california, no less), would it be in his best interest to kick out the kids in that manner too? I think not. This quote also says that Derek lowe asked his wife to leave earlier this year. A divorce was in the works, who knows if Hughes was involved at this point, she might or might not have been. For all we know Trinka could be the biggest b**** ever and Lowe told her to take a hike finally.

If Lowe cheated on his wife during their marraige,and ruined his marraige and possibly his relationshiip with his kids, then he is a total prick and deserves nothing short of castration. But we are looking at one side of the story, the side that Trinka Lowe presents. And you know the saying, Hell Hath no Fury like a Woman Scorned. It is possible that the marraige was already over and a divorce was in the works, and Trinka just went ghetto on the situation and started calling people and talking. There is inside knowledge on this situation that will probably never come out(unless D. Lowe does some sort of Bah-Bah Wah-Wah special) and im gonna sit here and judge Derek Lowe on comments that his soon-to-be ex wife made, and I am not going to say Trinka wasnt totally f***ed over.

Who knows what happened? And more to that, why do we care?

Carolyn's husband confirmed the relationship had been going on since spring training - from Carolyn's mouth, phone messages & records, travel itineraries, and photo's... confirming Lowe's wife's accusations.

And according to public court records a divorce was not (and still has not been) filed.

If two people can split rationally - it happens all the time - the good for them. There clearly was no "agreement" to date others or much rational in this situation.

Lowe is losing 47% of his income because that's the law. Nuke is s***ting on his clothes because he thinks men that cheat are scumbags, and Carolyn needs to be fired because she crossed an ethical journalism (yea.. an oxymoron) line. I'm all for 2 people being together if it's meant to be. But like Murcie said above.. close one relationship first. Especially where kids are involved. I'd have a lot more respect for him if he said "honey, listen... I met a woman and I have feelings for her. I have not gotten physical with her out of respect for you, our kids, and our commitment.. but I think we should separate because I think I want to explore this other relationship further". It's not so hard.. and would put a stop to that "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" bulls***.

Derek its cheaper to keep her man!! Seriously though its terrible that he felt he had to do this and destroy his family, how ever he is just another in a long line of POS cheaters who can't keep their dick in their pants. If thats how it is for you then don't get married and stay single and play the field all you like....