8th August Game Thread - Sox vs. Yankees

DBAHO

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ Aug 8, 2005 -> 03:54 PM)
I believe I heard Carl will be back in the lineup tomorrow.  I just caught the tale-end of it on ESPN, but I think they announced during one of the Sportscenter updates that Carl told Ozzie he was ready to go today, but Ozzie wanted to give him one more day.

That usually means he'll be available to pinch hit if the game is close.

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Aug 8, 2005 -> 02:42 PM)
Uhh, don't shoot the messanger:

pods

gooch

aj

pauly

timo

dye

rowand

crede

uribe

This is a f***ing horrible lineup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AJ 3rd?? Timo 5th?????? Were playing the f***ING Yankees!!! I thought Carl was suppose to be back by now. This lineup makes me wanna :puke ...............................................................Sorry i had to vent :angry:

Edited by CYGarland

QUOTE(CYGarland @ Aug 8, 2005 -> 06:13 PM)
This is a f***ing horrible lineup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AJ 3rd?? Timo 5th?????? Were playing he f***ING Yankees!!! I ithought Carl was suppose to be back by now. This lineup makes me wanna  :puke ...............................................................Sorry i had to vent  :angry:

What is wrong with AJ in the 3 hole?

1) He is on fire

2) He owns Mosse

3) Yankee stadium has a short porch in right

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ Aug 8, 2005 -> 05:12 PM)
Did not.

If you want to complain about the FIRST f'ing pitch of the night, go ahead...that was garbage.  But, the tag was on him.  Scotty was out.

You want to bash people the first inning, open your eyes. He missed the tag. Rooney and Farmer said so.

QUOTE(Brian @ Aug 8, 2005 -> 05:14 PM)
You want to bash people the first inning, open your eyes. He missed the tag. Rooney and Farmer said so.

Wait a minute...wait a minute...LOL...ROFLMAO...you are complaing the tag missed him and you are listening to the radio broadcast?

QUOTE(Brian @ Aug 8, 2005 -> 05:14 PM)

Jeter tagged him in the face. He definately tagged him. Whether it was in time or not would be the argument. It was close.

QUOTE(GBlum27 @ Aug 8, 2005 -> 04:14 PM)
What is wrong with AJ in the 3 hole?

1) He is on fire

2) He owns Mosse

3) Yankee stadium has a short porch in right

He sure owned him there.......... I'm sorry but this is pathetic. Timo??????????? give me a f***ING Break!!! Call up Gload for a few games. UGH!!! :banghead

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ Aug 8, 2005 -> 05:15 PM)
Wait a minute...wait a minute...LOL...ROFLMAO...you are complaing the tag missed him and you are listening to the radio broadcast?

With the TV on. I don't listen to Hawk and DJ.

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Aug 8, 2005 -> 03:16 PM)
Jeter tagged him in the face. He definately tagged him. Whether it was in time or not would be the argument. It was close.

It was after he was already on the bag - the YES Network keeps replaying it. Scotty was safe.

QUOTE(CYGarland @ Aug 8, 2005 -> 05:16 PM)
He sure owned him there.......... I'm sorry but this is pathetic. Timo??????????? give me a f***ING Break!!! Call up Gload for a few games. UGH!!!  :banghead

Oh Christ.

Now, I remember why I stay out of the game threads.

You don't like Timo batting in the five-hole, so you suggest bringing up Gload "for a few games."

Yup, that's the one. That's the move to make.