8th August Game Thread - Sox vs. Yankees

DBAHO

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop blaming the umps guys, you sound like little girls. They haven't made a call that cost us the game...yet.

Unless you guarantee me that Iguchi gets a hit if Pods is safe, blame El Duque for coming out flat in the first or Dye for not coming thru with 2nd and 3rd and two outs.

QUOTE(Brian @ Aug 8, 2005 -> 08:02 PM)
Stop blaming the umps guys, you sound like little girls. They haven't made a call that cost us the game...yet.

Unless you guarantee me that Iguchi gets a hit if Pods is safe, blame El Duque for coming out flat in the first or Dye for not coming thru with 2nd and 3rd and two outs.

I'm not blaming them for anything, I don't get why they always get the cop up when f***ing up obvious calls. If I made that many mistakes at my job as I have seen this crew make, I'd be gone in an instant, and I'm going from the sample size of when they do the Sox games always, Ozzie isn't the only manager to complain of this crew. Momentum is huge in this game, especially when you take away a chance with RISP (Pods play) with the heat of the order coming up. Just because the Sox couldn't capitalize in the other situations gives the umpires an excuse to blow easy calls and keep vendettas? Bulls***