Reality check

BrandoFan

I'm glad you enjoy it. It's the only thing that keeps us doing it for free is we have a blast and so do the listeners. And the fact that no one in their right mind would hire drunken idiots like
us

Hell, if I wasn't a semi-brokeass student, I'd pay for broadcasts.

Still might if the price is reasonable. Forget entertainment part of it, you guys are more insighful than either DJ or Chip Carey even when hammered out of your minds...

us

Still might if the price is reasonable. Forget entertainment, you guys are more ingighful than either DJ or Chip Carey even when hammered out of your minds...

When we start getting 200+ listeners i'd be stupid not to charge. lol

I doubt we'll ever charge money. If we ever got big enough to where we had to charge just to keep up on servers and equipment, someone in the front office would shut us down . No one has bothered us yet. And if they ever do, we better make the 10:00 news! :headbang

us

Still might if the price is reasonable. Forget entertainment, you guys are more ingighful than either DJ or Chip Carey even when hammered out of your minds...

When we start getting 200+ listeners i'd be stupid not to charge. lol

I doubt we'll ever charge money. If we ever got big enough to where we had to charge just to keep up on servers and equipment, someone in the front office would shut us down . No one has bothered us yet. And if they ever do, we better make the 10:00 news! :headbang

that will make us all so proud! :lol: :usa