Official Game Thread, August 9th

Ishmookie

Ok, lemme explain myself. When I 1st saw the kid on the net, I was concerned. Is he okay? How did he fall? Then, when I realized he was okay, it isn;t as big of a deal. If someone pushed him,I am sorry and take it all back but if he fell on his own, he is just a dumbass.

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Aug 10, 2005 -> 02:00 AM)
Ok, lemme explain myself. When I 1st saw the kid on the net, I was concerned. Is he okay? How did he fall? Then, when I realized he was okay, it isn;t as big of a deal. If someone pushed him,I am sorry and take it all back but if he fell on his own, he is just a dumbass.

I know you didn't mean anything cruel. Everyone just needs to take a step back and realize how lucky he was that he didn't die. If you've ever sat in the front row of an upper deck, it's scary as hell when you look down. Thankfully, we didn't have a horrible tragedy occur.

QUOTE(knightni @ Aug 9, 2005 -> 08:01 PM)
This is weird.

It lets me watch every major league game but the Sox.

Lets see, you watched 8 innings and the sox scored 1 run. The sox just scored a run in 1/3 of an inning, STOP WATCHING. :P

QUOTE(Queen Prawn @ Aug 9, 2005 -> 09:01 PM)
GO PK!!!!

That's not fair! having Carl pinch hit for Timo..

Timo only had 87 chances to get runners in from scoring position without striking out or swingin at ball four and lining out!

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 9, 2005 -> 08:02 PM)
I know you didn't mean anything cruel.  Everyone just needs to take a step back and realize how lucky he was that he didn't die.  If you've ever sat in the front row of an upper deck, it's scary as hell when you look down.  Thankfully, we didn't have a horrible tragedy occur.

The kid wasn't the only lucky one. Whoever he fell on would have been in bad shape too.