Official Game Thread, August 9th

Ishmookie

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Aug 10, 2005 -> 02:11 AM)
Yeah I threw out about 6 teams that would definitely have an interest in him. The Mets would be the most dangerous, and they would probably offer around 48/4.

Mets are definitely the team I think would have a lot of interest. I wouldn't be surprised if the Dodgers trade Choi, and try to get PK back in their organization. Basically, what I'm saying is that I don't think it's very likely he's with the White Sox next season.

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Aug 10, 2005 -> 12:10 PM)
Look at all my posts then look at his responses to my posts....

EDIT: See above ^^^

Ok so don't look at all of his countless good posts around PHT an why he's a mod. And you don't everyone to look at all of your posts believe me.

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Aug 10, 2005 -> 02:12 AM)
Ugh. I'm so nervous. we need that big first out.

Here's my thinking in games like this: You have the lead going into the 9th inning. You can't ask for anything more. 3 outs, no matter how easy or difficult, without letting the other team tie you, and you win.

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 10, 2005 -> 12:12 PM)
Mets are definitely the team I think would have a lot of interest.  I wouldn't be surprised if the Dodgers trade Choi, and try to get PK back in their organization.  Basically, what I'm saying is that I don't think it's very likely he's with the White Sox next season.

And I know a lot of people are desperate to get rid of him, but if they're not using Gload now, are they going to use him to replace Paulie next season? I don't know, at least not everyday.

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Aug 10, 2005 -> 02:14 AM)
And I know a lot of people are desperate to get rid of him, but if they're not using Gload now, are they going to use him to replace Paulie next season? I don't know, at least not everyday.

Your team will not be good with Gload as your starter.