OK HERES THE DOPE...........

Guest hotsoxchick1

I will be surprised if this does happen. Don't know whether I would be happy or not. I don't see the same things others are seeing about KW and JM. I would think KW was in Charlotte to see Danny Wright and maybe the others on the Knights. You also see nothing but hugs and kisses from KW and JM, etc.

But I might be eating my words too.

The decision to bring Danny up was made on Thursday. Kenny had no reason to be there.

Maybe Steff. But he pitched Saturday night didn't he?

KW did nothing to deserve this. He was simply trying to do the job of someone who wasnt doing it. Is there anything so wrong with that?

Because that's not his job. You don't step on the nuts of you're manager. Makes him look weak to the boys in the clubhouse. If he didn't feel Manuel was getting the job done, then he should've battled to get him fired. You don't try and run the team yourself.

And hsc, how can you support this guy? Hes done nothing. He never steals or bunts, he just sits there and relies ont he bomb. What has he done to make you so comfortable with him?

I don't think anyone here is on the Manuel for manager of the year wagon. He's not a great manager but when the GM is running the team from behind the scenes he's not the manager is he? Now Manuel will have to float by himself. With Williams out of the picture, if he doesn't get this team turned around, he'll be out of here.

Guest hotsoxchick1
And who the hell is Eddie and why wont he mind his own friggen business? This guy better not become GM. Get both of these guys out of the organization. Eddie and JM, they deserve eachother. Kenny and Wally should be GM and manager. I hope the anti JM fans in Chicago boo him so much that he resigns. I cant stand this guy!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

roman.. eddie einhorn is part owner... major stock holder and best friend to jr.........he dont need to mind his own business cause kw is his business...... or ran it into the ground anyhow..........

I will be surprised if this does happen. Don't know whether I would be happy or not. I don't see the same things others are seeing about KW and JM. I would think KW was in Charlotte to see Danny Wright and maybe the others on the Knights. You also see nothing but hugs and kisses from KW and JM, etc.

The decision to bring Danny up was made on Thursday. Kenny had no reason to be there.

Yes he did. It is my understanding that Kenny didn't see one second of that game though.

And who the hell is Eddie and why wont he mind his own friggen business? This guy better not become GM. Get both of these guys out of the organization. Eddie and JM, they deserve eachother. Kenny and Wally should be GM and manager. I hope the anti JM fans in Chicago boo him so much that he resigns. I cant stand this guy!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Who is Eddie? He is the CO_OWNER of the Sox! When they bought the team is was Jerry and Eddie. But Einhorn had health problems that inhibited how much he could do. It sounds like he is back now though.

WHO IS EDDIE?! Why is he messing around in our stuff, firing and picking our GMs? Is it Eddie Einhorn? Why is he back? Tell him to take a hike. And stop messing with us! What this team needs is a new manager, Manuel is an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes he did. It is my understanding that Kenny didn't see one second of that game though.

This is great stuff then. Hold your breath I think their coming around the stretch!

Eddie is Eddie Einhorn. He owns the team with Reinsdorf. In the 80's he was around a lot more. Then Reinsdorf became the defacto mouthpiece of the organization.

WHO IS EDDIE?! Why is he messing around in our stuff, firing and picking our GMs? Is it Eddie Einhorn? Why is he back? Tell him to take a hike. And stop messing with us! What this team needs is a new manager, Manuel is an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry dude, you're my friend but on this you are wrong - KW needed to go and Einhorn deserves our thanks when this comes down and I want to see JM free to manage again without KW around

Guest hotsoxchick1

roman shut the f*** up ... eddie has every right to fire who ever he wants to .. hes part owner................without him and jr there is no sox.........geez us what part of this dont you get.. its his job to hire or fire the gm...

sorry dude, you're my friend but on this you are wrong - KW needed to go and Einhorn deserves our thanks when this comes down and I want to see JM free to manage again without KW around

Exactly. If the team continues to suck it up, then Manuel has to go.

Wonderful. We keep Manuel and fire Williams. Ward isnt that bad. Last year we had a good offense and he was in charge. Hopfully the new guy will can Manuel and hire the much more competent Backman. Thats all I want. Kenny to stay and Einhorn and Manuel to go...

Guest hotsoxchick1
Wonderful. We keep Manuel and fire Williams. Ward isnt that bad. Last year we had a good offense and he was in charge. Hopfully the new guy will can Manuel and hire the much more competent Backman. Thats all I want. Kenny to stay and Einhorn and Manuel to go...

well unless you got a lot of cash einhorn isnt going anywhere.. and as far as kw is concerned .. drinks on me next homestand.. we have to celebrate this departure..............i may go pack his baggs just to make sure he stays gone....... ;)

Ward's an ass to. Bring back Joshua or Greg Walker.

Williams would mess with Backman to, this guy is a control freak. He should've just named himself manager.

Einhorn to go? :lol: OK. :lol:

Do you proof read your posts before you add them? Without Einhorn... there would be no Sox. Now I know most of this is way before you were even an itch in your daddy's pants.. but it really is simple to conprehend. Open your mind Roman.. listen when spoken to and you will learn.

well unless you got a lot of cash einhorn isnt going anywhere.. and as far as kw is concerned .. drinks on me next homestand.. we have to celebrate this departure..............i may go pack his baggs just to make sure he stays gone....... ;)

Bullpen bar...?? :huh: ;) :headbang :cheers

Oh hell yeah!!! :headbang

I hate this. Once Kenny is confirmed gone, I wont root for this team any longer until Manuel is gone as well. Ill be here and posting but I wont root for the Sox. I really wouldnt care if they lost like ten in a row just to see Manuel get the can. Lets see him free manage. Hell screw up and finally JR will have enough evidence to fire him.

Royals win. Life as a Sox fan just gets worse and worse... :angry:

Im joining the Marines! I dont need money. Ill just throw his pathetic behind out! ;)