OK HERES THE DOPE...........

Guest hotsoxchick1

Guest hotsoxchick1

sorry steff i got that from another source too it wont be long before thats in press too ........lol

i think ill just mention the cell phone thing too

kw was caught friday on teh cell phone tryin to make a call to jm in the dugout and his battery went dead lol.......

kw will resign or take on another position in the org... due to family issues.....jm stays for now

If he leaves the organization completely will all of the behind the scenes stuff come out in the press?

Not likely. There's a very, VERY tight confidentially agreement.

Guest hotsoxchick1
kw will resign or take on another position in the org... due to family issues.....jm stays for now

If he leaves the organization completely will all of the behind the scenes stuff come out in the press?

some of it will im sure ian.........and most of it should so everyone understands what happened.........

sorry steff i got that from another source too it wont be long before thats in press too ........lol

kw was caught friday on teh cell phone tryin to make a call to jm in the dugout and his battery went dead lol.......

Oh sheet!!! It's all going to hit the fan now.

Im with Kenny all the way, but that is kind of amusing. Kind of...

Not likely. There's a very, VERY tight confidentially agreement.

Interesting. I wonder how the Sox will spin this. If he just steps down as GM and goes back to scouting or whatever, the media will question it like they did with Krause. Either way this is good news to hear. Hopefully the next GM won't be an ass. :headbang

some of it will im sure ian.........and most of it should so everyone understands what happened.........

I dunno.. he's already threatened to sue...

Some will defiinitely come out from players. But all the juicy stuff between JM and KW likely wont

Are you guys serious (HSC and Steff) Kenny is on his way out? Well that is the kind of shake up this team needs. If Kenny is really dispised as you all say, maybe this will turn around the season. Any rumors of the time frame? And if you want to go ahead and email me if you don't want to put it out in public. Ask Mario, I may not be the best writer has ever had, but I am loyal!

Guest hotsoxchick1

Oh sheet!!! It's all going to hit the fan now.

omg im just sittin here lmao .......... i cant believe some of the stories i am hearing right now..........this is some funny stuff... i wish some of this could come out in the press..........

Some will defiinitely come out from players. But all the juicy stuff between JM and KW likely wont

What? Williams threatened to sue? For what?

I'm sure Frank will have some thoughts to share :lol:

What? Williams threatened to sue? For what?

I'm sure Frank will have some thoughts to share :lol:

Defamation.

Frank.. sing.. no way. He would never do that.

Defamation.

What a b****. After he calls the players b****es and mf'ers. To steal a line from Maury "f*** Him"!

He traded away most of the guys who would talk. Guys like Foulke and Durham. Ah want to hear him get torn apart.

Guest hotsoxchick1

well i do know at least kw didnt toss over the desert cart and call eddie a mother f***er up in the suite......lol but he may as well have........IM SO HAPPY EDDIE IS BACK AND FEELIN FIESTY.................

Defamation.

What a b****. After he calls the players b****es and mf'ers. To steal a line from Maury "f*** Him"!

He traded away most of the guys who would talk. Guys like Foulke and Durham. Ah want to hear him get torn apart.

Well.. I know for a fact that Ray and JB signed agreements and I'm sure Mike did. I don't know about Keith.

I don't know how much that limits them to say, or what the penalties would be. I never asked.

Im so mad! :angry: KW did nothing to deserve this. He was simply trying to do the job of someone who wasnt doing it. Is there anything so wrong with that? We should boycott until Manuel is fired. And hsc, how can you support this guy? Hes done nothing. He never steals or bunts, he just sits there and relies ont he bomb. What has he done to make you so comfortable with him?

I will be surprised if this does happen. Don't know whether I would be happy or not. I don't see the same things others are seeing about KW and JM. I would think KW was in Charlotte to see Danny Wright and maybe the others on the Knights. You also see nothing but hugs and kisses from KW and JM, etc.

But I might be eating my words too.

well i do know at least kw  didnt toss over the desert cart and call eddie a mother f***er up in the  suite......lol but he may as well have........IM SO HAPPY EDDIE IS BACK AND FEELIN FIESTY.................

I think Eddie can take him down. :lol:

I like this move, but I still want Ward gone. I'll be interested to see who they name GM for the time being. Any ideas on who that would be HSC?

Im so mad! :angry: KW did nothing to deserve this. He was simply trying to do the job of someone who wasnt doing it. Is there anything so wrong with that? We should boycott until Manuel is fired. And hsc, how can you support this guy? Hes done nothing. He never steals or bunts, he just sits there and relies ont he bomb. What has he done to make you so comfortable with him?

He was doing his job just fine before KW stepped in. If it aint broke don't fix it...

I will be surprised if this does happen. Don't know whether I would be happy or not. I don't see the same things others are seeing about KW and JM. I would think KW was in Charlotte to see Danny Wright and maybe the others on the Knights. You also see nothing but hugs and kisses from KW and JM, etc.

But I might be eating my words too.

The decision to bring Danny up was made on Thursday. Kenny had no reason to be there.

I think Eddie can take him down.  :lol:

I like this move, but I still want Ward gone. I'll be interested to see who they name GM for the time being. Any ideas on who that would be HSC?

If it happens my guess is that Eddie tries to get Schueler back

Guest hotsoxchick1

foulke didnt sign to much he was the first to sing when he got out to cally.......lol

roman change your undies so we can hear ya change your tune ........ :D

And who the hell is Eddie and why wont he mind his own friggen business? This guy better not become GM. Get both of these guys out of the organization. Eddie and JM, they deserve eachother. Kenny and Wally should be GM and manager. I hope the anti JM fans in Chicago boo him so much that he resigns. I cant stand this guy!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Guest hotsoxchick1

no one is saying right now who is next in line for the job.. rightfully so i guess untill its mentioned in the press huh........ill find out though .. some people cant resist my charm......... :D