OK HERES THE DOPE...........

Guest hotsoxchick1

that's fine, everyone likes you!

:cheers

Thanks! My dearly departed Italian grandma would have loved you. She had such a passion for opera. Unfortunately for her, no one else in the family did. Now I know how she feels. I'm about the biggest jazz fan there is and no one in my family cares much for the genre, although my wife will humor me and listen to it occasionally.

well, i've had a few posts zapped over three, but i understand. i like reading on that board, and it looks like now i have another to read. sho' nuff fine by me!

I'll read over there from time to time, too. I like their interviews with ex sox players. And I read the board. I just decided not to post over there.

well, i've had a few posts zapped over three, but i understand. i like reading on that board, and it looks like now i have another to read. sho' nuff fine by me!

Your third post - haven't seen your name before, sorry!

Welcome! :cheers

and, let it be know, that I am anxiously awaiting the "K Dub is gone" news. I have the utmost confidence in Heather, hsc and Steff to hit this one right on, I remember reading about the Koch deal info in advance, so I am confident in the truthfullness(is that a word?) of this info.

Steff and HSC,

Thanks for passing along the inside info you receive. I know that you wouldn't be passing along rumors just for the hell of it so I pretty much believe you guys when you post your info.

Anyway, once KW is officially gone, can you give us some more of the juicy "behind the scenes" tidbits? If you don't want to for fear of angering your sources I'd understand. Thanks again for giving us all the heads up on things.

I'm a dumbass...sorry...when i said three, my bad typing was supposed to say thERE, as in WSI.

It's already started ... one guy said it's a shame that HSC got run off, the next guy called her thin-skinned, hissy-fit throwing baby. The just can't stand it when HSC "scoops" them  LOL

He was the only one. Most stood up for her over there which was good. I find it sort of funny that the two guys who gave her the most crap haven't replied to that thread yet. I know they've seen it. They post there all the time and one is a mod. Michelle knows her s*** and the fact that Steff reported that she heard the same exact thing is enough for me. It really is a shame though that Michelle was jumped on like she was during the Botch trade simply because their supposed guy-in-the-know hadn't heard jack and because she wouldn't reveal her source. Has WSI ever blown the cover off of a huge Sox related story? :huh:

Their treatment of my friends..... specifically HSC, Showtime, and Maury..... is one reason why I don't post there anymore and that is a shame because I know WSI has some great Sox fans over there.

I was wondering when it would, either way, it's good that HSC told us.

Me too..... as a matter of fact, I told HSC last night that no one from WSI was lurking here since it wasn't posted in the "take it for what it's worth" style that I've seen there. I wake up this morning and the rest is history.

Thanks for a very interesting 20 minutes read.............I can receive Baseball Tonight, Around the Horn & PTI on TV over hear now, so I hope you're right so I can watch the news break & hear their comments just like you folks :D

BTW.......HSC,how you & the boys keeping ? :cheers

Cal Eldred went 11-2! Siro was an ace! Baldwin was decent! But I remember Baldwin always used to have ERAs a little over five, that year he had one of 4.65! Everyone went above the norm, which is my point. JM didnt win that division, guys like Val, Frank, Maggs, Carlos, Konerko, Siro, Eldred, Baldwin and Foulke won the division.

By that logic JM isn't losing the division this year either, it's guys like Botch,Konerko,Thomas,Buehrle,Colon ect..... Why won't people credit him for winning but can blame him for losing I can't comprehend.

Cal Eldred went 11-2! Siro was an ace! Baldwin was decent! But I remember Baldwin always used to have ERAs a little over five, that year he had one of 4.65! Everyone went above the norm, which is my point. JM didnt win that division, guys like Val, Frank, Maggs, Carlos, Konerko, Siro, Eldred, Baldwin and Foulke won the division.

By that logic JM isn't losing the division this year either, it's guys like Botch,Konerko,Thomas,Buehrle,Colon ect..... Why won't people credit him for winning but can blame him for losing I can't comprehend.

Consider the source...

Consider the source...

True but he's not necessarily alone in that way of thinking?

Consider the source...

True but he's not necessarily alone in that way of thinking?

You're correct. He's not. But he's the only one not even willing to consider that KW IS RUNNING THIS TEAM and not JM.

Even the most devout JM haters are saying "hmmmm..." this one is just spewing BS just to see his words in print.

I'm assuming this is a move that will take time if it happens. I'd guess their are quite a few lose ends to tie up.

Anyword on whether they are considering completely cleaning house (Williams, Manuel and Ward gone)? or do they just want to take it one step at a time?

I'm assuming this is a move that will take time if it happens.  I'd guess their are quite a few lose ends to tie up. 

Anyword on whether they are considering completely cleaning house (Williams, Manuel and Ward gone)? or do they just want to take it one step at a time?

I heard nothing about anyone else. :huh:

I'm assuming this is a move that will take time if it happens.  I'd guess their are quite a few lose ends to tie up. 

I heard nothing about anyone else. :huh:

Will the White Sox release the Press-Release tonight?

CWSOX45

I finally finished reading this 10 page thread, which took me about an hour.

oldroman...lets just see how things work out once KW is gone and if JM changes his style at all. Then we'll know who was calling the shots and whether JM needs to be canned.

ok stop emailing me........heres the word as i got it ....was supposed to happen today but didnt for some reason or another but look for it to be announced anytime now..........kw will resign or take on another position in the org... due to family issues.....jm stays for now........there was a huge blow out on saturday and thats why kw was headed down to charlotte.......he was told by eddie to leave jm alone and let him do his job and when he was found interfeering with jm's decisions on friday he was warned the final time.... and the discussion fell into saturday and the rest is history.....or not for discussion........so look for kw to be ousted soon........ :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :headbang  :headbang  :headbang

yippie y aaaaaaaaaa.........whoooo hooooooooo party.........yeaaaaaaaaaa..............

I put my faith in you, KM and JM both should go now. :headbang