Sox need a jolt says Trib

Mr. Showtime

Guest hotsoxchick1
Listless Sox need jolt in a hurry

Most of the article is about Manuel going, and shaking up the lineup by adding Borchard or Miles.

ya know they should just hire me and i would save them alot of damn money doing the gm job...........why doesnt anyone listen to me ???lol...i think i have been cryin for miles since spring.......geez us..... :D

ya know they should just hire me and i would save them alot of damn money doing the gm job...........why doesnt anyone listen to me ???lol...i think i have been cryin for miles since spring.......geez us..... :D

Unless I missed it, Rogers really didn't say where he would play Miles. Man, I want this Williams thing to hit the press now. I can't stand the wait, luckily I have to go to bed now so I get up for work. :ph34r:

they aren't gonna have Miles replace one of the two guys who are producing.

hell, Miles won't even make it. only way he does is if Jimenez struggles BIG TIME, and it has to be over a long stretch. you can't simply sit Jimenez after a slump considering almost every other hitter on the Sox is in a slump right now and still playing.

if no one picks up D Lo next time he lays down by 2nd, we can play Miles there  :lol:

dlo aint gonna live that one anytime soon :lolhitting

its funny..i remember that post that you said about steff and HSC..about how intelligent females fans can see things that guys cant...they both talked about what a s*** jimenez is...its coming out little by little

its funny..i remember that post that you said about steff and HSC..about how intelligent females fans can see things that guys cant...they both talked about what a s*** jimenez is...its coming out little by little

the ladies always know how to size up dudes :lol:

It's easy guys.. just look at what kind of car they drive ;)

:D :D :P :lol: :rolleyes: :) :headbang :cheers

It's easy guys.. just look at what kind of car they drive ;)

:D :D :P :lol: :rolleyes: :) :headbang :cheers

How superficial can you get? ;)