Boston Herald subscriber to post this JUICY piece?

sti3

QUOTE(Jeckle2000 @ Aug 10, 2005 -> 06:03 PM)
As hard a AROW works... As much as he's busted his ass for years... I don't think he'd risk all that by trying to use steriods... I would bet my last dollar that he's clean...

Besides you'd think as naturally strong as he is he'd have more then 9 HR's if he was on something...

Now could Steroids make Pods faster... That might be something to look into...

This is the f***in problem with this s***. Pods has a god given talent in his speed and because of it he's accused by a guy who is supposed to be a White Sox fan of doing 'roids. This thing needs to be cleared up and fast because people just tossing names out there because they're strong or fast isn't fair to most players.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Aug 11, 2005 -> 11:53 AM)
This is the f***in problem with this s***.  Pods has a god given talent in his speed and because of it he's accused by a guy who is supposed to be a White Sox fan of doing 'roids.  This thing needs to be cleared up and fast because people just tossing names out there because they're strong or fast isn't fair to most players.
I think you're taking one (likely sarcastic) throwaway nestled on a message board way too seriously.

:headshake

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Aug 11, 2005 -> 11:53 AM)
This is the f***in problem with this s***.  Pods has a god given talent in his speed and because of it he's accused by a guy who is supposed to be a White Sox fan of doing 'roids.  This thing needs to be cleared up and fast because people just tossing names out there because they're strong or fast isn't fair to most players.

Calm down psycho.

QUOTE(aboz56 @ Aug 11, 2005 -> 12:37 PM)
When I think of potentially juiced players and the White Sox, only one name comes to mind and he is now playing in Detroit.

That's one I wonder about too...and the recent string of wierd injuries (not just the knee) haven't helped settle my concern.