White Sox vs Red Sox - 8/12/05

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Aug 12, 2005 -> 11:28 PM)
You better get used to it. THey are probably going to win 90-93 games. Hopefully that will be enough to get the wild card.

Maybe it's just me, but I'm not rooting for the Indians like a lot of other people on this board. I'd be happy if they lost the rest of their games this season. BTW, I heard that the A's were down 12.5 to the Angels this year, and came back to catch them in 60 games....is that correct?

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 12, 2005 -> 05:31 PM)
Is Uribe tripling off of Mariano Rivera the single most shocking individual play of this season for the Sox?  One of the worst everyday hitters in baseball against the toughest pitcher in baseball.

I called it. :P

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 12, 2005 -> 04:31 PM)
Is Uribe tripling off of Mariano Rivera the single most shocking individual play of this season for the Sox?  One of the worst everyday hitters in baseball against the toughest pitcher in baseball.

No. Rivera doesn't have a breaking ball.

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ Aug 12, 2005 -> 11:53 AM)
He means your avatar, and I, too, laugh each and every time I see it.

It has to be one of the best avatars around, not to mention one of the single funniest moments of the fourth season.

Anyone else want to see Boomer get bounced out in the second inning?

1.2 IP 6ER would look mighty nice tonight.

Hey, Gang...I'm not saying...I'm just saying.

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Aug 12, 2005 -> 11:36 PM)
WHoops.

BTW, we're not meant to agree on things. I think the one time we did all season, was on Tuesday where we wanted Cliff to walk Sheffield to get to ARod. Well, we got Sheffield out, and then ARod hit a bomb off of Cliff in the bottom of the 9th!