White Sox vs Red Sox - 8/12/05

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Will someone please wake up Ozzie? The guy has given up 6 earned runs, and 11 hits while having a lot of rockets hit against him. Pull the f***ing pitcher, it's not his night. Is Ozzie waiting for him to give up 8 runs tonight before pulling him? And please don't b**** at me for second guessing or bashing Ozzie....this s*** was beyond predictable and we were saying it after the 6th inning.

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 12, 2005 -> 07:14 PM)
Will someone please wake up Ozzie?  The guy has given up 6 earned runs, and 11 hits while having a lot of rockets hit against him.  Pull the f***ing pitcher, it's not his night.  Is Ozzie waiting for him to give up 8 runs tonight before pulling him?  And please don't b**** at me for second guessing or bashing Ozzie....this s*** was beyond predictable and we were saying it after the 6th inning.

I think 9 runs and he'll go get him.

QUOTE(BigSqwert @ Aug 12, 2005 -> 07:11 PM)
So good pitching is better than good hitting? Not today.

I love that old addage.

How odd it escapes whenever a teams ace comes in and basically wets the bed against another playoff caliber club.

I'm worried about the prospects of Buehrle pitching against Boston and Oakland in the future. They've hit him around like he's a pitching prospect from our minor leagues.