Scotty wallpaper

wsox08

I hope she's hot, bc that wallpaper sucks.

J/K. I am completely perplexed as to why Old Comiskey would be behind every concievable photograph of Scott Podsednik take THIS year?

either way, a chick that can care enough about the sox to completely waste her time on that background is a good one to keep around.

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Aug 12, 2005 -> 03:08 AM)
I hope she's hot, bc that wallpaper sucks.

J/K.  I am completely perplexed as to why Old Comiskey would be behind every concievable photograph of Scott Podsednik take THIS year?

either way, a chick that can care enough about the sox to completely waste her time on that background is a good one to keep around.

So what is wrong with them? :huh

QUOTE(wsox08 @ Aug 12, 2005 -> 07:21 PM)
So what is wrong with them? :huh

Sorry, but you may as well have cut them from magazines and "collaged" them onto the background picture, no need for a computer. You (or she) need to work on layout (general design), layering,blending,text(some would be nice) and cutting out. Go to good-tutorials and practise, I'm sure you'll improve quickly (Just look at some of SoxFan1's early efforts and some of his more recent ones).

QUOTE(DePloderer @ Aug 12, 2005 -> 03:15 PM)
Sorry, but you may as well have cut them from magazines and "collaged" them onto the background picture, no need for a computer. You (or she) need to work on layout (general design), layering,blending,text(some would be nice) and cutting out. Go to good-tutorials and practise, I'm sure you'll improve quickly (Just look at some of SoxFan1's early efforts and some of his more recent ones).

:D Thanks Simon...

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Aug 13, 2005 -> 02:27 AM)
HAHA what is that?  Magical Neal's fruity wavy concotion?  It makes no sense, and Cotts is ill-deserving of hsi own wallpaper... honestly it makes no sense!

Why don't you just f***ing kill me? :finger :finger :finger

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Aug 13, 2005 -> 02:27 AM)
HAHA what is that?  Magical Neal's fruity wavy concotion?  It makes no sense, and Cotts is ill-deserving of hsi own wallpaper... honestly it makes no sense!

and I guess someone who has thrown just over 13 innings in his career deserves one? hah.. and if 4 wins, 48ks, 2.08 era in 47.6 innings isn't deserving then I guess no middle reliever deserves one... :bringit

QUOTE(wsox08 @ Aug 13, 2005 -> 02:24 AM)
Neal Cotts

Am I getting any better?

when a pic is cutoff at the legs or something....try not to put it in the middle of the pic.....unless you feather or blend to the back ground. Usually when a pic is cutoff it's usually on the bottom of the pic so the cutoff isn't noticable.

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Aug 13, 2005 -> 03:27 AM)

Hmm Neal Cotts has been one of the biggest arms in are bullpen this year 4-0 and 2.06 era he has been huge for this team. He deserves a wallpaper.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Aug 14, 2005 -> 09:52 PM)
You made it the right size for a laptop screen (1280x768) which is interesting. :huh

That's all I got.

Well I'm using one so I knew the size.. What size should it be and I guess a non negative comment equals a good one.. :D

QUOTE(wsox08 @ Aug 15, 2005 -> 01:02 AM)
Well I'm using one so I knew the size.. What size should it be and I guess a non negative comment equals a good one.. :D

Most people use a 1024x768 resolution and if they use one that's smaller like 800x600 they can still use a 1024x768 WP on that screen. So usually you'll see 1024x768 inorder to support everyone.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Aug 15, 2005 -> 12:06 AM)
Most people use a 1024x768 resolution and if they use one that's smaller like 800x600 they can still use a 1024x768 WP on that screen. So usually you'll see 1024x768 inorder to support everyone.

ohh thanks.. maybe I'll do that if I make a background that people think is worthy... :) :P