Scotty wallpaper

wsox08

QUOTE(wsox08 @ Aug 16, 2005 -> 10:04 PM)
comments?hermy

Do you purposly make them in 10 minutes? Take your time on the cutting, add a few filters, give it some life. I will admit, this one is better than the 1st 16 you made but it is missing a lot. Give it some effects and take your time on the cutting. Until you think it is a worthy wallpaper, keep working on it. You have nothing to prove to any of us. Take your time, think it out, and it will come to you.

QUOTE(ScottPodRulez22 @ Aug 16, 2005 -> 10:35 PM)
Soxfan1 was just as bad as you when he started. Look at him now just keep trying and you will get it.

I was probably worse....hmm, maybe not but compare:

hustleflow6aw.th.jpg

To:

hermywallpaper7gc.th.jpg

Haven't made one in a while. I might just check out the Pics for Sigs thread and check out the wallpaper material...

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Aug 16, 2005 -> 08:32 PM)
Do you purposly make them in 10 minutes? Take your time on the cutting, add a few filters, give it some life. I will admit, this one is better than the 1st 16 you made but it is missing a lot. Give it some effects and take your time on the cutting. Until you think it is a worthy wallpaper, keep working on it. You have nothing to prove to any of us. Take your time, think it out, and it will come to you.

10 minutes.. haha funny f***er.... I took my time but I guess I'll "take longer". Thanks for the comments :crying and I did think it out, and guess what? this came to me

QUOTE(wsox08 @ Aug 16, 2005 -> 10:54 PM)
10 minutes.. haha funny f***er.... I took my time but I guess I'll "take longer". Thanks for the comments  :crying  and I did think it out, and guess what? this came to me

Calm down, can't you take some constructive critisicm?

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Aug 16, 2005 -> 08:56 PM)
Calm down, can't you take some constructive critisicm?

I am... I am... just gets a little frustrating hearing the 10 minutes crap and how I didn't cut when I can't even see any major spots I missed.

QUOTE(wsox08 @ Aug 16, 2005 -> 11:04 PM)
I am... I am... just gets a little frustrating hearing the 10 minutes crap and how I didn't cut when I can't even see any major spots I missed.

Look at Hermy's finger on the right image pointing up. Look at his left arm near his tush...look closely...