White Sox vs Red Sox - 8/13/05

BigSqwert

You want a kicker?  I am not even that big of a Gload fan. If he fails on any kind of long-term basis, I wouldn't bat an eyelash if they launched his ass.

Well good. Let's all have a beer and figure out some Ross Gload trade scenarios. Quickman knows all the spots in Bridgeport.

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

s*** if beer is gay maybe I should check myself and turn gay. hell everyone else in the world is gay now days.

I can just see you at the day spa now ....

You and the mrs., holding hands while getting a mud pack and two cucumber slices over your eyes, with WNUA 95.5 playing in the background.

By the way I sent a message to the co. that owns stopyourself.com , I want to see what the price is. I think it's perfect for you. Anyone who needs cheering up could stop by your website.

Edited by JimH

QUOTE(JimH @ Aug 14, 2005 -> 12:44 PM)
I can just see you at the day spa now ....

You and the mrs., holding hands while getting a mud pack and two cucumber slices over your eyes, with WNUA 95.5 playing in the background.

admit it I have always been in touch with my femine side. I really need 94world champs or whatever his new name will be next week, to tell me what beverage to drink. I mean he really convinced me about "the Baj". I am so in line with our farm system now I can't wait for all our Major league players to leave. Gload should take konerko's place next year, can't wait for that to happen, and Baj should be the closer of the future. Damn I am convinced now. Where is that White wine spritzer, Jim pass the sparkling water will ya I need to mix it with the Chablis or you can just pass me one of those gay beers since I can't sit at the big table and drink with the major leaguers.

QUOTE(JimH @ Aug 14, 2005 -> 01:46 PM)
By the way I sent a message to the co. that owns stopyourself.com , I want to see what the price is.  I think it's perfect for you.  Anyone who needs cheering up could stop by your website.

Jim....you kill me.

oh man another fan. Jim is very good with young boys!

Well I wish I had Michael jackson's bank account!

Wait, on 2nd thought ...

Hey, I am also good at burping the alphabet and giggling when I pass gas, just like a 16 yr. old boy.

Face-wise, she is below average (nose, closely-spaced eyes, chin). 

Body-wise, she is a little above average when eating. But you drink beer (sp?); what would you want with that tight b'tay, to begin with?

Brando!

QUOTE(JimH @ Aug 14, 2005 -> 01:59 PM)
Well I wish I had Michael jackson's bank account!

Wait, on 2nd thought ...

Hey, I am also good at burping the alphabet and giggling when I pass gas, just like a 16 yr. old boy.

I can't burp the alphabet. And I dont giggle...I laugh histerically. :lol:

For the record, I don't enjoy just any beer. I like cheap beer. In fact I plan to have two Huber Bocks tonite before dinner. I may even watch an episode of "Friends" while doing so, then again maybe not. Actually I like a chick who makes me laugh and smiles alot, I would have a good time with Lisa Kudrow to be honest.

QUOTE(JimH @ Aug 14, 2005 -> 07:35 AM)
Well, any time, how about that user id question, don't pass that one up ...

Asshole, headcase, it's all the same.  I don't differentiate because either way they won't make it.  Or very seldom will they make it.  He didn't have it between the ears, and that's a big concern with Honel too.  He is not on the 40 man right now and I'm not certain they'll put him back on.  If he rose from the dead, I would say life support.

Whisler ... project ... yes, and it's a fair criticism to point a finger at the Sox scouting and drafting because he probably could have been picked down lower.  But yes, you are correct, he could turn it around.  I see Wyatt Allen all over him though ... a project with a great arm who didn't get it done.

I think saying Wyatt Allen is a compliment to Whisler. I'm just not a fan, but hopefully I'm wrong and I still can't knock that draft cause I like the what the Sox did. They got themselves some quality lefties.

I think saying Wyatt Allen is a compliment to Whisler.  I'm just not a fan, but hopefully I'm wrong and I still can't knock that draft cause I like the what the Sox did.  They got themselves some quality lefties.

I'm a big fan of taking lots of lefthanded pitchers.

I just wish they'd mix in a capable shortstop, say, every 15 years or so. I hope Valido and Whisler aren't roommates.