White Sox vs Red Sox - 8/13/05

BigSqwert

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is nitetrain?

This has everything to do with the Red Sox having great patient hitters. They haven't missed one mistake yet.

Garland hasn't been making horrible pitches, and Buehrle wasn't horrible last nite with a few exceptions but they are getting cuffed around.

Oh, and ... this is why you have Adkins, to eat innings if necessary. The way it is going tonite, if he comes in he'll get his ass handed to him as well.

QUOTE(JimH @ Aug 14, 2005 -> 12:01 AM)
Where is nitetrain?

This has everything to do with the Red Sox having great patient hitters.  They haven't missed one mistake yet.

Garland hasn't been making horrible pitches, and Buehrle wasn't horrible last nite with a few exceptions but they are getting cuffed around.

Oh, and ... this is why you have Adkins, to eat innings if necessary.  The way it is going tonite, if he comes in he'll get his ass handed to him as well.

This is absolutely why you have Adkins on your team. I do disagree about saying Garland hasn't been making bad pitches. He's looked like s*** tonight, and everything is up in the zone.

QUOTE(Ozzie Montana @ Aug 14, 2005 -> 12:02 AM)
I hope Contreras pitches well tomarrow cause then this whole series we would have to duke it out withem in a slugfest.  We cant win this way against the Red Sox.

Isn't Duque going tomorrow? Did I miss something?

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 13, 2005 -> 05:02 PM)
This is absolutely why you have Adkins on your team.  I do disagree about saying Garland hasn't been making bad pitches.  He's looked like s*** tonight, and everything is up in the zone.

This has to bethe worst I've seen him this year.