Blue-chip recruit Rush visits Indiana

QUOTE(aboz56 @ Aug 26, 2005 -> 10:35 PM)
He could be a lot worse, Bracey Wright was not as bad as many make him out to be.  He is actually a very good kid who got some bad advice about going to the pros and he basically had no help last year.

I think there was a lot more to Bracey than that. Whether he is a nice guy or not, or whether he did what he thought he was supposed to be doing is a moot point. He played very selfishly for three years at IU. Great players make others around them better. Bracey did not do that. He tried to do it on his own. It just didn't work.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Rex Hudler Aug 26 @ 2005 -> 08:23 PM)
I think there was a lot more to Bracey than that.  Whether he is a nice guy or not, or whether he did what he thought he was supposed to be doing is a moot point.  He played very selfishly for three years at IU.  Great players make others around them better.  Bracey did not do that.  He tried to do it on his own.  It just didn't work.

Yep. I don't know many people that are going to miss him.

(Web posted at 3:35 p.m. Friday) The Lawrence Journal-World has learned that Brandon Rush, a 6-6 guard, has been cleared to play for Kansas University by the NCAA Clearinghouse and rounds out what many experts consider to be the nation's best college basketball recruiting class. A Kansas City native, Rush joins Julian Wright, Micah Downs and Mario Chalmers in KU Coach Bill Self's star-studded freshman class. Full Story.

wow that is going to be a tough class!!!