Official game thread 8/15

Ishmookie

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Aug 15, 2005 -> 01:56 PM)
Am I the only guy who doesn't really care about the Twins or Indians any more for this season?  :huh

You should care....They're a divisional rival and the Sox play them 13 more times in two months....If the Sox want home field in the ALCS and they should, given the way Boston hits at Fenway, they need to keep winning series like these....Plus, it's the goddamn Twins....A team that no matter how hard the Sox tried, couldn't beat over the last 3 yrs....Now the Sox have them under their boot and it's time to stomp on their grave :gosox1:

I haven't seen a thread like this one in quite some time..it's too bad this game doesn't mean more in the playoff run, b/c I feel like I'm just floating around as a fan now.

P.S. Chimpy, I miss my Muhammad on the Panthers. :crying. I see where you guys picked up Jeff Blake though.. :P

Edited by traydragen

playing the devil's advocate, this three game set could get the Twins on a roll in the wild card race. If they take 2 of 3 or sweep the Sox in Chicago, they're going to be pumped. They've got the pitching lined up for it, too. That's why I think this series is very important. They're playing for their playoff lives, and the Sox need to match that intensity.

:bringit