Official game thread 8/15

Ishmookie

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe Anderson will PH. According to Reifert, he arrived around 3:30. It would have been nice to see his ML debut in person. Off to the game!

:gosox1:

Edited by robinventura23

QUOTE(CYGarland @ Aug 15, 2005 -> 05:01 PM)
Just f***ing Great, The extra innings package has the Twins broadcast tonite! I hate those douchbags!!!!  :angry:

Sounds like a good reason for me to stay in my office for another hour with Rooney & Farmio.

Gosh, Mauer's only hitting .294 with 8 home runs this year.  Guess he's developing slower than they thought.

Has he even started shaving yet? I am not even sure he's older than most posters here.

He'll be fine, long-term. Take Piazza and Ivan off the roids and Mauer's all-natural production will look hella impressive down the line.

QUOTE(Mr. Chairman @ Aug 15, 2005 -> 05:07 PM)
Has he even started shaving yet? I am not even sure he's older than most posters here.

He'll be fine, long-term. Take Piazza and Ivan off the roids and Mauer's all-natural production will look hella impressive down the line.

Just remember...I believe he was drafted before a couple guys named Prior and Teixiera, so comparisons with those 2 are pretty valid.