• HBO
    • FX
    • ShowTime
    • NBC
    • Fox
    • ABC
    • CBS
    • Other

I was just thinking about how alot of network T.V. stations don't have the great shows that they used too. Then I realized that most of the great T.V. shows that are on now are on cable(FX, HBO). Fox is really the only network that shows any good shows, and that only happens on Sunday. Although I could point to one good show on every network, no one, aside from the cable channels I mentioned, has a solid lineup. Anyway what are your favorite channels and T.V. shows?

Favorite Channels

1. HBO

2. FX

3. ShowTime

4. Fox

5. NBC

Favorite Shows

1. Entourage

2. Rescue Me

3. Curb Your Enthusiasm

4. Starved

5. It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

6. The Office: An American Workplace

7. Weeds

8. The Sopranos

9. The Sheild

10. Deadwood

ESPN or other sports broadcast (CSN etc) stays on jst about all day

if they are showing something like scrabble then seinfeld, simpsons, family guy, curb your enthusiasm, are the norm. other than that its pretty much sports with the occasional flip to history channel

This is a sports Message board, how can you not have ESPN? Whether or not it has been doing a crappy job, it's still the monopoly in sports casting.

History Channel is the only other channel I watched. I used to watch Disney Channel quite often, until they absolutly destroyed it with their new shows.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Aug 15, 2005 -> 11:20 PM)
FX is by far my favorite channel. Just about every show I Tivo is on FX. They have turned themselves into a quality network.

i like FX mainly because of king of the hill

lol

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Aug 15, 2005 -> 09:44 PM)
ABC Family

Boy meets world, step by step, and full house. You can't beat that. Really the only other shows I watch are reruns of Fresh Prince and Saved by the Bell, the only new show I watch is the Shield. I love that show. :)

Edited by Rowand44

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Aug 15, 2005 -> 10:44 PM)
TBS, ABC Family, Fox, ESPN Classic, CSN, and of course Public Access  :wub:

Hey,I like Public Access as well,espically Ch 19,Hard rock videos,Motorsports Unlimited,and my personal fav.,Susan Russell and Expose'!

But besides that,I watch ESPN Classic (not so much ESPN and their anti-Sox,pro-Yanks,Red Sox,and pro-Cubs jackasses!),Fox,Comcast Sportsnet,WGN,and WCIU (Guess why these three channels?They wear silver and black!),GSN (Match Game rules!!!),Me TV (Ch 23,great stuff,plus old-time commericals too!).

QUOTE(WSNS-TV44 @ Aug 16, 2005 -> 10:23 AM)
Hey,I like Public Access as well,espically Ch 19,Hard rock videos,Motorsports Unlimited,and my personal fav.,Susan Russell and Expose'!

But besides that,I watch ESPN Classic (not so much ESPN and their anti-Sox,pro-Yanks,Red Sox,and pro-Cubs jackasses!),Fox,Comcast Sportsnet,WGN,and WCIU (Guess why these three channels?They wear silver and black!),GSN (Match Game rules!!!),Me TV (Ch 23,great stuff,plus old-time commericals too!).

Oh,favorite shows too,okay.

Besides the ones I mentioned,here what I watch

1.Family Guy

2.Simpsons

3.Sanford and Son

4.Family Feud (GSN only with the great Richard Dawson)

5.Law and Order

6.Cheap Seats

csnc, fx, history, discovery, amc, comedy central, cartoon network (more specifically adult swim :headbang ), tnt, tbs, abc, fox, usa, espn, bravo, a&e, nbc, wgn, wb, cmt, animal planet, sci fi...

think that pretty much covers it. these are usually the only stations i watch at all (a few of them very lil or for just 1 show). gimme these and take away the other 50+ stations and im a happy man...