Sox Favorite to win WS

rcpweiner

Think it copyright infringment if it is cut and paste here. It is just 100 words on how the Sox can win, saying they will only go as far as their pitching will take them cu the lineup isn't dominating. Has paragraphs for about 8 teams like that.

QUOTE(Brian @ Aug 15, 2005 -> 10:56 PM)
Think it copyright infringment if it is cut and paste here. It is just 100 words on how the Sox can win, saying they will only go as far as their pitching will take them cu the lineup isn't dominating. Has paragraphs for about 8 teams like that.

That sounds more realistic. Anybody that's watched this team since the break can't possibly think they're the favorites to get past the first round, let alone the favorites to get to the World Series.

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2005 @ Aug 16, 2005 -> 12:37 AM)
That sounds more realistic.  Anybody that's watched this team since the break can't possibly think they're the favorites to get past the first round,  let alone the favorites to get to the World Series.

That about sums it up. I'm hoping for the best, but this team is starting to show me they don't have it. I can't see us winning 1 series. I hope I'm wrong.

And why can't we win now that fans are showing up? What the f***.

QUOTE(rcpweiner @ Aug 15, 2005 -> 10:54 PM)
Yep. It's on the front page of ESPN.com's baseball section right now.

those f***ing know nothing bastards at espn never know what they are talking about. if it doesnt have to do with boston or new york they never care. jeez its like the white sox dont even exist. i mean they dont give us any pub even after 4 years of the stellar mediocrity we played. even if we ever win they will still talk about the yanks this and red sox this. gammons, neyer, stark, they all suck. f*** you espn

Neyer still amazes me.

He picked the Sox to win the AL Central at the beginning of the year.

The Sox got off to the best April in baseball, and suddenly he turned against them and started saying how he didn't think they'd win the division. (Somehow, the best record in baseball turned him off).

Then in July, he started saying we'd win the division by default because no one was even close.

Now he's saying we're W.S. contenders again.

I'm just lost on this guy.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Aug 16, 2005 -> 11:48 AM)
Neyer still amazes me.

He picked the Sox to win the AL Central at the beginning of the year.

The Sox got off to the best April in baseball, and suddenly he turned against them and started saying how he didn't think they'd win the division.  (Somehow, the best record in baseball turned him off).

Then in July, he started saying we'd win the division by default because no one was even close.

Now he's saying we're W.S. contenders again.

I'm just lost on this guy.

Anyone at ESPN is lost in thier own little world,which includes a Cubs/Red Sox World Series.

QUOTE(Brian @ Aug 16, 2005 -> 12:56 AM)

As long as you quote it, im sure its legal.

He basically had a 100 word piece on each team.

Mentions we are 26-14 in 1 run games, that we are lucky to a degree. Bceause even if we had a .500 record in 1 run games we would still be tied with boston for the best record in the AL. Also, if Jon Garland pitches well in october we can win our first WS in 87 years because, our hitting won't carry us.

That's about it. Nothing special in the piece.