History Fan Alert

LowerCaseRepublican

http://www.2bangkok.com/wwiipropaganda.shtml

It is a copy of a Japanese propaganda manual from World War II. Pretty interesting stuff, especially since I'm a huge history nerd. Felt the need to share it.

Although my favorite part is #10 on the list at the bottom.

Don't eat your own excrement or drink your own urine in the presence of others. If you do, you are sure to be branded as a lunatic, however warmly you may protest.

Now...I'm glad they are saying to not eat your own s*** & piss but I'm concerned about one thing. They said not to do it in front of others -- does that mean it is okay for them to do it when they are alone then?

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Aug 16, 2005 -> 09:21 AM)
Now...I'm glad they are saying to not eat your own s*** & piss but I'm concerned about one thing.  They said not to do it in front of others -- does that mean it is okay for them to do it when they are alone then?

Usually you can actually still drink urine 1 time and get some hydration from it, in the event you're totally dying of lack of water. In wartime, it can keep you alive.