Tiger All Star

Soxplosion

Who would be the Tigers AS?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who would be the Tigers AS?

• Mike Maroth (0-7, 5.66 ERA)
    • Nate Cornejo (2-2, 2.60)
    • Steve Sparks (0-0, 19 IP, 3.79)
    • Bobby Higginson (3 HR, 11 RBI, .243 BA)
    • Dmitri Young (3, 11, .190)
    • Craig Monroe (2, 8, .311, only 45 ABs)
    • Eric Munson (2, 10, .213)
    • Omar Infante (0, 3, .219)
    • Carlos Pena (3, 7, .191)
    • Other (please specify)

We were having a discussion about the AS game and how stupid the one man rule is on another thread. So I decided to find out who you think should represent the Tigers. Id say Monroe. He has like half the ABs everyone else has but if he got the playing time hed lead the time in just about every offensive category. I just wonder what position he plays... :huh:

Maroth sucks. Hell lose twenty games easy and it wont be because hes a tough luck loser like Ritchie was at the beginning of last year, it will be because his ERa is 5.66. When you have an ERA of 5.66, youll lose the majority of your games...

Maroth sucks. Hell lose twenty games easy and it wont be because hes a tough luck loser like Ritchie was at the beginning of last year, it will be because his ERa is 5.66. When you have an ERA of 5.66, youll lose the majority of your games...

Ritchie had an ERA of 6.06 or so.

And you don't think Maroth has had it tough? He's gotten lit up in like 2 outings all year. That's why ERA is overrated. He was supported with about 0 runs in his first 2 or 3 starts....you won't win games when you are supported by 0 runs.

I'd Maroth on our team. All he needs is a little confidence. He can be great(see 7 no-hit innings against Baltimore)

Ritchie had an ERA of 6.06 or so.

And you don't think Maroth has had it tough?  He's gotten lit up in like 2 outings all year.  That's why ERA is overrated.  He was supported with about 0 runs in his first 2 or 3 starts....you won't win games when you are supported by 0 runs.

I'd Maroth on our team.  All he needs is a little confidence.  He can be great(see 7 no-hit innings against Baltimore)

Maroth looked good both times against us, he just has had no luck. Everytime he pitches well the Tigers don't score.