I wish they would announce it

cwsox

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Announce what? KWs resignment? I hope thats never confirmed. He didnt do anything to deserve what is happening. But Einhorn and Reinsdorf, who have been crappy owners since the beginning, are bullying him into this. A very sad fate which has trapped our organization... :angry:

If he is calling the managerial shots then I too hope that it is confirmed. I just hope it happens soon so I can go back to concentrating on this paper I've been trying to work on part of the day, but so far haven't even done a damn thing with it, lol.

If he is calling the managerial shots then I too hope that it is confirmed.  I just hope it happens soon so I can go back to concentrating on this paper I've been trying to work on part of the day, but so far haven't even done a damn thing with it, lol.

Ah, the joys of not being able to study and write papers...i'm there with you.

Announce what? KWs resignment? I hope thats never confirmed. He didnt do anything to deserve what is happening. But Einhorn and Reinsdorf, who have been crappy owners since the beginning, are bullying him into this. A very sad fate which has trapped our organization... :angry:

you are a fool so plz keep your mouth shut on stuff u dont know about... it is time for KW to go because JM will have a 2000 esque performance as we close out the season winning the CENTRAL

you are a fool so plz keep your mouth shut on stuff u dont know about... it is time for KW to go because JM will have a 2000 esque performance as we close out the season winning the CENTRAL

Well end up in the cellar with the REAL fool JM in charge, no doubt...

Finals week starts Friday...worst time of year by far

TWO FINALS DONE, ONE TO GO, AND IT ISN'T EVEN COMPREHENSIVE!!!! :lol: :headbang

Oh, and I just completed this one English course for my final Gen. Ed where we had to read four novels (each about 300-450 pages long) and write a paper for each book outlining one theme the book presented. I got 3 A's and 1 C, giving me an A for the course grade AND I DIDN'T EVEN PICK UP ONE BOOK EXCEPT TO BRING IT TO CLASS FOR DISCUSSION!!! Ya gotta bulls*** to get ahead in college, and I guess I'm the queen of bulls***ting papers! Come to me if you need assistance or ideas on how to bulls*** your term papers...but I won't write it for ya.

Oh, and Koch_This...Since when is college divided into YEARS??? Last time I checked, we took SEMESTER finals!!! :lol:

1 Down and four to go. I hate having 3 finals on my last day. Especially at 8-10:40 at night. Finite math sucks :bang

Oh, and Roman....are you high? Do you read the information that people here post about KW? I am not trying to be a dick but if you are really that dense to think he is brilliant and doing a good job maybe you should focus more on your mental health and schooling. The guy is a grade A bone head. I am glad he will be gone. He sucks. Period.

1 Down and four to go.  I hate having 3 finals on my last day.  Especially at 8-10:40 at night.  Finite math sucks  :bang

Oh, and Roman....are you high?  Do you read the information that people here post about KW?  I am not trying to be a dick but if you are really that dense to think he is brilliant and doing a good job maybe you should focus more on your mental health and schooling.  The guy is a grade A bone head.  I am glad he will be gone.  He sucks.  Period.

He got us Bartolo Colon and D'angelo Jiminez! What more could we ask for? And dont tell me how hes been writing the lineups, I dont care. Hes created a good team, he just put an idiot at the wheel...

TWO FINALS DONE, ONE TO GO, AND IT ISN'T EVEN COMPREHENSIVE!!!! :lol: :headbang

Oh, and I just completed this one English course for my final Gen. Ed where we had to read four novels (each about 300-450 pages long) and write a paper for each book outlining one theme the book presented.  I got 3 A's and 1 C, giving me an A for the course grade AND I DIDN'T EVEN PICK UP ONE BOOK EXCEPT TO BRING IT TO CLASS FOR DISCUSSION!!!  Ya gotta bulls*** to get ahead in college, and I guess I'm the queen of bulls***ting papers!  Come to me if you need assistance or ideas on how to bulls*** your term papers...but I won't write it for ya.

Oh, and Koch_This...Since when is college divided into YEARS???  Last time I checked, we took SEMESTER finals!!! :lol:

Worst time of the year just as it's the worst time of the semester. Finals are the worst time of year, and the ones in the spring are worse than the ones in the fall...at least for me, because summer is so close and most of them are cumulative this semester as opposed to last semester they were composed of stuff after the midterm.

What? Do you mean the October Dominican Republic League? Cuz this team is not going to the playoffs...

We're not going to make the playoffs because we fired a guy that could be the cause of the whole thing?

This team has underachieved immensely during the Ken Williams reign of terror, which includes this past month. Do you remember the last time this team didn't underachieve? That's right....2000, when KW was the minor league director.

This is the man that totally ripped apart the minor league system that was rated the best at the time, was involved in the shouldergate contraversy, had quotes such as "You can't spend a dollar if you only have $.50", "it's the fan's fault that we're losing", "I'll roll the dice on a guy", was made a b**** by several GMs(including the likes of Dan Evans, Billy Beane multiple times, and Dave Littlefield...and there are probably more as well), had clubhouse spies, had players that were favorites of his that he wouldn't trade because they were his guys(including Royce Clayton, as well as others), has managed from above acting as God....and I'm barely scratching the surface.

KW has one great offseason....and you're praising him like he's been behind our "success" all along. The last year we were successful was 2000. KW as the minor league director then. He was NOT, I repeat, NOT the GM.

Maybe you can't remember that far back. I do remember the 2001 offseason. It was a terrible offseason....he nearly trades Garland(among others) for Erstad(which would have been great had he not made the Ritchie move after that...I'm afraid he would have)....and then he did make the Wells-Fogg-Lowe for Ritchie move. Wells is the best pitcher on that staff right now and has the second best stuff behind Benson(who will be the ace by year-end). Fogg is a solid starter....he'd probably win 10-15 games for us. And while Lowe wasn't great for them(or Colorado for that matter), he was a great swing man for us. That move really did kill us....before the season started. Then when Ritchie imploded....it was all over. That move, IMO, should have cost him his job...and it didn't.

We haven't been successful with KW...and we won't/wouldn't have been successful with KW. Ncorgbl has said it best....

"We won't win with KW."

This team is going to make the playoffs....we'll see what happens from there.

Guest hotsoxchick1
We're not going to make the playoffs because we fired a guy that could be the cause of the whole thing? 

This team has underachieved immensely during the Ken Williams reign of terror, which includes this past month.  Do you remember the last time this team didn't underachieve?  That's right....2000, when KW was the minor league director. 

This is the man that totally ripped apart the minor league system that was rated the best at the time, was involved in the shouldergate contraversy, had quotes such as "You can't spend a dollar if you only have $.50", "it's the fan's fault that we're losing", "I'll roll the dice on a guy", was made a b**** by several GMs(including the likes of Dan Evans, Billy Beane multiple times, and Dave Littlefield...and there are probably more as well), had clubhouse spies, had players that were favorites of his that he wouldn't trade because they were his guys(including Royce Clayton, as well as others), has managed from above acting as God....and I'm barely scratching the surface. 

KW has one great offseason....and you're praising him like he's been behind our "success" all along.  The last year we were successful was 2000.  KW as the minor league director then.  He was NOT, I repeat, NOT the GM.

Maybe you can't remember that far back.  I do remember the 2001 offseason.  It was a terrible offseason....he nearly trades Garland(among others) for Erstad(which would have been great had he not made the Ritchie move after that...I'm afraid he would have)....and then he did make the Wells-Fogg-Lowe for Ritchie move.  Wells is the best pitcher on that staff right now and has the second best stuff behind Benson(who will be the ace by year-end).  Fogg is a solid starter....he'd probably win 10-15 games for us.  And while Lowe wasn't great for them(or Colorado for that matter), he was a great swing man for us.  That move really did kill us....before the season started.  Then when Ritchie imploded....it was all over.  That move, IMO, should have cost him his job...and it didn't.

We haven't been successful with KW...and we won't/wouldn't have been successful with KW.  Ncorgbl has said it best....

"We won't win with KW."

This team is going to make the playoffs....we'll see what happens from there.

i am so freakin impressed.........someone has been doing his homework and paying close attention to what is said...... as for the hold up on the news... there are a few contract issues that need clearing up first and then the announcement will come............

i am so freakin impressed.........someone has been doing his homework and paying close attention to what is said...... as for the hold up on the news... there are a few contract issues that need clearing up first and then the announcement will come............

Thanks for the update, HSC! :cheers

Supposedly KW fears he will not be able to secure another position and is not quite happy with the financial terms of the "separation agreement". HSC.. is this what you're hearing also?

Supposedly KW fears he will not be able to secure another position and is not quite happy with the financial terms of the "separation agreement". HSC.. is this what you're hearing also?

For some reason the phrase "Life's a b****." comes to mind....