I wish they would announce it

cwsox

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1
My candidate to CYA in this whole thing would be to bring in Dave Stewart.  We could then have Bike, jockstrap night and Jack McDowell growth chart night. 

:huh:

holy s*** i have a fan.... ok who is it?????come on now.....lol ..........

My candidate to CYA in this whole thing would be to bring in Dave Stewart.  We could then have Bike, jockstrap night and Jack McDowell growth chart night. 

:huh:

holy s*** i have a fan.... ok who is it?????come on now.....lol ..........

Oye vey!! I was just thinking the same thing... :lolhitting

No one will be playing the race card with JR.

and as that is so true it bears repeating:

as for Bill O'Reilly: :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou

as for Braun and Sharpton: now baggio, do you really think anyone is running for president with supporting KW in their platform? National politics has nothing to do with this...

unless you want to suggest that G W Bush was an owner when the rangers traded away Sosa... or hired valentine... or other stupid things.... and the windfall profiits he made in selling his stock that screams inside payoffs...

now back to baseball as we know it:

something in the way you move

attracts me like no other lover,

something...

Awww... cw, you singin to me..?? ;)

Somewhere in her smile she knows

That I don't need no other lover

Something in her style that shows me

I don't want to leave her now

You know I believe and how

Guest hotsoxchick1

something in the way he shows me...

attracts me like no other lover.....

something in the way he knows me...

i dont want to leave him now...

ya know i believe him now...

hey i actually remember parts of that song.........lol.......

Guest hotsoxchick1
LOL. You guys are dating yourselves!!

i dont have to date myself anymore... i have a fan..... ;) :o .......*rim shot*.........hey i may be dated but iim not old at heart..........nor mind.... :D

Guest hotsoxchick1
I am from the MLB Board and if this is true, I owe many an apologize and you one of the biggest beers they could roll into the place.

:cheers

ok so who are you from the mlb boards and when can i get that beer??????lol..

and as that is so true it bears repeating:

as for Bill O'Reilly:  :fyou  :fyou  :fyou  :fyou  :fyou

as for Braun and Sharpton: now baggio, do you really think anyone is running for president with supporting KW in their platform?  National politics has nothing to do with this...

unless you want to suggest that G W Bush was an owner when the rangers traded away Sosa... or hired valentine... or other stupid things.... and the windfall profiits he made in selling his stock that screams inside payoffs...

now back to baseball as we know it:

cw..anything can be made politcal if it gets your name in the news..you know that....remember when green bay fired (was it ray rhodes??) after only one season...politcins jumped on that..didnt jackson have a march and a rally in green bay.??.

but you make a very good point..tieing your bandwagon to KW is probably suicide

and god bless orielly!! :D

I am from the MLB Board and if this is true, I owe many an apologize and you one of the biggest beers they could roll into the place.

The next home game that KW is not the general manager. I will tell you that I am not the guy from Kansas City and I love the former second baseman that was traded for Tony Bernazard.

The next home game that KW is not the general manager. I will tell you that I am not the guy from Kansas City and I love the former second baseman that was traded for Tony Bernazard.

its juicer???

KW has one great offseason....and you're praising him like he's been behind our "success" all along.  The last year we were successful was 2000.  KW as the minor league director then.  He was NOT, I repeat, NOT the GM.

WSF..... Roman used to change positions on White Sox players like the wind changed directions. Everyone ripped him apart because of it. He then announced to everyone afterwards that KW was his guy and that he would never change his position on our GM. I believe he's doing this to prove a point..... there can be no other reason for him defending this asswipe that has decimated the White Sox team in less than 3 years. And if he can't see it, there's no use in trying to show him. He'll never agree with you because he has a point to make.

Ooh, youre smart. But thats not the only reason Im doing this.

1. I like Kenny because he got us Colon, Jiminez and Koch.

2. I do have a point to prove.

3. I am kinda like JR, very pro minority.

4. The KW dictatorship doesnt bother me, it didnt hurt the team. But JMs idiocy has hurt the team and it bugs the crap outta me.

There is one player on this team who I will support no matter where he is, altho I will support him even more if hes here. Thats Frank Thomas. I will never turn against him. He has my allegiance no matter where he is. But every other player on this team only has my allegiance because they were the black and white. As soon as they leave, Ill wish em luck but if they fail completely it wont matter to me. Ive got Kennys back but once he leaves the organization, I might be a little mad but after a while it probably wont bother me anymore. Mostly because fans dont get sentimental over GMs the way the do over players. No matter how good KW is at his job, hell never be as important as Thomas...

something along those lines steff......once they finish up the contract issues its done and over with and of course jr is very afraid that someone like jesse jackson will start screamin race stuff here in chicago so he has his crack pot press team working on defensive tatics there......it will all fall together soon........ :D  :headbang

Maybe they should do it now, since Jesse Jackson has his head buried up the University of Alabama's President "encouraging" him to hire a black head coach.

Not exactly sure what business of his it is, but then again, is it ever his business?

KW has one great offseason....and you're praising him like he's been behind our "success" all along.  The last year we were successful was 2000.  KW as the minor league director then.  He was NOT, I repeat, NOT the GM.

WSF..... Roman used to change positions on White Sox players like the wind changed directions. Everyone ripped him apart because of it. He then announced to everyone afterwards that KW was his guy and that he would never change his position on our GM. I believe he's doing this to prove a point..... there can be no other reason for him defending this asswipe that has decimated the White Sox team in less than 3 years. And if he can't see it, there's no use in trying to show him. He'll never agree with you because he has a point to make.

Ooh, youre smart. But thats not the only reason Im doing this.

1. I like Kenny because he got us Colon, Jiminez and Koch.

2. I do have a point to prove.

3. I am kinda like JR, very pro minority.

4. The KW dictatorship doesnt bother me, it didnt hurt the team. But JMs idiocy has hurt the team and it bugs the crap outta me.

There is one player on this team who I will support no matter where he is, altho I will support him even more if hes here. Thats Frank Thomas. I will never turn against him. He has my allegiance no matter where he is. But every other player on this team only has my allegiance because they were the black and white. As soon as they leave, Ill wish em luck but if they fail completely it wont matter to me. Ive got Kennys back but once he leaves the organization, I might be a little mad but after a while it probably wont bother me anymore. Mostly because fans dont get sentimental over GMs the way the do over players. No matter how good KW is at his job, hell never be as important as Thomas...

ROTFLMAO!!! Then I guess you don't want to know where I got my stories about KW then....

Where? Did Frank tell all the KW horror stories? :huh:

Roman.. it's no secret that KW hates Frank's guts. Tried several times to shop him last year. Frank has hours and hours of stories to tell about KW.

I think it would be quicker to gather up all of the guys who have good stories to tell about KW! :bringit

LOL.. Just Billy :D

"He's the best GM to do deals with.. never even looks at what he's signing.. oops.. did I say that out loud..?"

Roman.. it's no secret that KW hates Frank's guts. Tried several times to shop him last year. Frank has hours and hours of stories to tell about KW.

Ugh, KW can trade and mess with anyone one he wants, but he better not even dare mess with Frank. Like I said, no matter how good KW is hell never be as important as Frank. He just lost a lot of standing in my eyes. If he ever gets Frank off this team, Im starting to hope he wont last that long, itll be over. Ugh, Im really starting to not like Kenny at all. You can mess with anyone you want, but you better not even think about messing with Frank. If Frank ever leaves this team, the GM, no matter how well he may have done, Im gonna rip him a new one. Kenny can leave now, with the revelation that he hates Frank even his biggest supporter no longer welcomes him. I think he did fine with trades and everything but shopping Frank just turned me away. As much as I now dislike Kenny however, I still dislike Manuel and how he gets fired as well. As of now, I completely hate everyone in the White Sox management, Reinsdorf, Einhorn, Manuel and Williams. I will support the team with all my heart, but the management has worn out its welcome... :angry: :fyou White Sox management!

Ugh, KW can trade and mess with anyone one he wants, but he better not even dare mess with Frank. Like I said, no matter how good KW is hell never be as important as Frank. He just lost a lot of standing in my eyes. If he ever gets Frank off this team, Im starting to hope he wont last that long, itll be over. Ugh, Im really starting to not like Kenny at all. You can mess with anyone you want, but you better not even think about messing with Frank. If Frank ever leaves this team, the GM, no matter how well he may have done, Im gonna rip him a new one. Kenny can leave now, with the revelation that he hates Frank even his biggest supporter no longer welcomes him. I think he did fine with trades and everything but shopping Frank just turned me away. As much as I now dislike Kenny however, I still dislike Manuel and how he gets fired as well. As of now, I completely hate everyone in the White Sox management, Reinsdorf, Einhorn, Manuel and Williams. I will support the team with all my heart, but the management has worn out its welcome... :angry:  :fyou White Sox management!

Look out guys.. the wind just changed direction... :o