I wish they would announce it

cwsox

Look out guys.. the wind just changed direction...  :o

I knew Kenny traded Ray because he talked against him. I knew he got rid of others for the same reason. I didnt appreciate it , but I put up with it. For some reason tho, I failed to realize his hatred of Frank, I should have known but I was stubborn and I failed to realize it. Now that you pulled the wool off my eyes, I can no longer accept Kenny Williams. Ill wish him luck once he leaves but he cant be allowed to stay long enough to trade Frank. He must be fired before he has reason to commit firesale and trade a legend. Its just the way things have turned out...

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew Kenny traded Ray because he talked against him. I knew he got rid of others for the same reason. I didnt appreciate it , but I put up with it. For some reason tho, I failed to realize his hatred of Frank, I should have known but I was stubborn and I failed to realize it. Now that you pulled the wool off my eyes, I can no longer accept Kenny Williams. Ill wish him luck once he leaves but he cant be allowed to stay long enough to trade Frank. He must be fired before he has reason to commit firesale and trade a legend. Its just the way things have turned out...

Umm WRONG!! Ray was a total KW supporter until the day Kenny LIED to him and sent him home with a pat on the ass saying "everything's cool Ray.. go enjoy the off day". And even still Ray has NOT said a negative word about him - helps that KW forced him to sign a gag order.

Roman, you really should get your facts in order.

I thought one of our informants told everyone about how Ray blabbed about the horrors of KWs dictatorship. Then KW found out and traded him. Thats what I thought had happened.

But either way, thats irrelevant. KW must go because he is a threat to our team, and he must be gone before he is given the chance to trade Frank. Period.

I thought one of our informants told everyone about how Ray blabbed about the horrors of KWs dictatorship. Then KW found out and traded him. Thats what I thought had happened.

But either way, thats irrelevant. KW must go because he is a threat to our team, and he must be gone before he is given the chance to trade Frank. Period.

There ya go thinking again.... :huh:

Well why did KW trade Ray then? But again, the point of my post is, KW must go before he can trade Frank. You do understand that part, dont you?

Well why did KW trade Ray then? But again, the point of my post is, KW must go before he can trade Frank. You do understand that part, dont you?

Only Kenny knows the real reasons..

And I don't really understand a lot of what you say, so no biggie. :rolleyes:

And I don't really understand a lot of what you say, so no biggie.  :rolleyes:

Try huffing paint thinner and reading his posts backwards. That usually helps.

But do you understand why Ive turned against KW? Because he needs to go before he can trade Frank. Thats simple enough to understand. All those reasons I gave earlier (his acquisitions, his race, etc), this new revelation overruns all of those. I dont care what hes done, trying to trade a legend is unacceptable...

But do you understand why Ive turned against KW? Because he needs to go before he can trade Frank. Thats simple enough to understand. All those reasons I gave earlier (his acquisitions, his race, etc), this new revelation overruns all of those. I dont care what hes done, trying to trade a legend is unacceptable...

This "revelation" you speak of is over a year old...

?ouy tnod ,trap taht dnatsrednu od ouY .knarF edart nac eh erofeb og tsum WK ,si tsop ym fo tniop eht ,niaga tuB ?neht yaR edart WK did yhw lleW

That should help with the backwards reading. Youll have to sniff the paint on your own tho... ;)

This "revelation" you speak of is over a year old...

Yes it is but I was stubborn and failed to realize it. Now that I do, KW must go. I really dont care about the dictatorship, JMs an idiot, I just want him gone before he can trade Frank, thats all...