**Official Game Thread: 8/17/05!**

Brian

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 17, 2005 -> 07:01 PM)
If we're going to lose, I really want the Sox to get no-hit.  I don't think that makes me a bad fan.  Rather, hopefully it would be a slap in our faces, and wake some people the f*** up.  As long as it's not a Cubs pitcher, I don't mind it.

They won't think anything like that. THey'll say, "oh well, we got no hit by an awesome hitter. There was nothing we could do."

We suck right now. SUCK SUCK SUCK.

QUOTE(SoxFanForever @ Aug 17, 2005 -> 07:04 PM)
Wow, Rowand looked like s*** up there.

I would like to say Greg you have done wonders with this team. You have everyone below their career average all at the same time in hitting. It must be that Charlie Lau hitting style that he says he preaches.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Aug 18, 2005 -> 01:07 AM)
I would like to say Greg you have done wonders with this team.  You have everyone below their career average all at the same time in hitting.  It must be that Charlie Lau hitting style that he says he preaches.

Yeah, this is getting downright pathetic.

QUOTE(maggsmaggs @ Aug 17, 2005 -> 07:07 PM)
The Twins put the s***tiest line-up I have seen in the majors this year together and will win.

And remember they have been one of the worsts offenses in the second half. They could barely scratch runs together a week ago. The cure for that is our starters.

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Aug 17, 2005 -> 07:06 PM)
They won't think anything like that. THey'll say, "oh well, we got no hit by an awesome hitter. There was nothing we could do."

We suck right now. SUCK SUCK SUCK.

That's the organizational approach right down to the broadcast booth. The White Sox offense is never at fault, rather it's always the opposing team's success.

Man, I'd love for a bat right now, BUT WHERE WOULD CARL PLAY??? I BEG OF YOU, WHERE WOULD CARL PLAY?