**Official Game Thread: 8/17/05!**

Brian

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 17, 2005 -> 07:07 PM)
Nice to see you come around.  Will you now admit that this division is not a guarantee?

No. I won't. WE'll still win the division easily because the Indians suck, suck suck too. And the twins are only good against us.

Everybody sucks.

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(CYGarland @ Aug 17, 2005 -> 08:10 PM)
THANK GOD WE HAVE A HUGE LEAD IN THE DIVISION!!

I almost hope the lead goes down ...so Kenny and Jerry realize that this team needs help and snaps out of their complacency...

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 17, 2005 -> 06:10 PM)
Wait until we face Mussina, Randy, Radke, Santana, Silva, and Felix Hernandez next week.

Belive it or not I'm only worried about facing Santana and Hernandez. Our pitching needs to step back up, because our offense is not going to blow anyone out

QUOTE(tony72 @ Aug 17, 2005 -> 06:13 PM)
I almost hope the lead goes down ...so Kenny and Jerry realize that this team needs help and snaps out of their complacency...

By that time it will be too late. KW : f*** the FARM we need help GD, or else!!!!!!

QUOTE(tony72 @ Aug 17, 2005 -> 07:13 PM)

Dont worry it will be about 6 to 9 games by next week.

And I still remember KW at soxfest after he was explaining why he didnt go and spend money on Clement and others. We will use that money in June/July to GO FOR IT. It flexibility to go for the brass ring. 1917 was a long time ago and I want to win.

THATS BULLs***.

JR gets money in his pocket for all of these sellouts, Geoff Blum is cheap, and the playoffs will get more money.

QUOTE(maggsmaggs @ Aug 17, 2005 -> 08:16 PM)
IF we make the playoffs, how the hell are we going to go anywhere.  When we will have to play either the A's, Angels or Yanks and we can't win at home or play in front of big crowds, we will be swept just like 2000.

we have to make the playoffs first, at this rate we can't win a game.