**Official Game Thread: 8/17/05!**

Brian

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Aug 17, 2005 -> 08:39 PM)
Im thinking if I say "no hitter" like 30 times, it'll jinx him and he'll lose it.

NO HITTER NO HITTER NO HITTER NO HITTER NO HITTER NO HITTER NO HITTER NO HITTER NO HITTER NO HITTER NO HITTER NO HITTER NO HITTER NO HITTER NO HITTER NO HITTER NO HITTER NO HITTER NO HITTER NO HITTER NO HITTER NO HITTER NO HITTER NO HITTER NO HITTER NO HITTER NO HITTER NO HITTER NO HITTER NO HITTER NO HITTER NO HITTER NO HITTER NO HITTER NO HITTER NO HITTER NO HITTER NO HITTER NO HITTER NO HITTER NO HITTER NO HITTER NO HITTER NO HITTER NO HITTER NO HITTER NO HITTER NO HITTER NO HITTER NO HITTER NO HITTER NO HITTER NO HITTER NO HITTER NO HITTER NO HITTER NO HITTER NO HITTER NO HITTER NO HITTER NO HITTER

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(The Ginger Kid @ Aug 18, 2005 -> 01:39 AM)
this is going to be so f***ing humiliating if we get no hit by santana

I must be the only person rooting for the no-hitter? And please, don't say I'm a bad Sox fan for saying that. Sometimes, you have to hit rock bottom before you can regroup.

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 17, 2005 -> 07:40 PM)
I must be the only person rooting for the no-hitter?  And please, don't say I'm a bad Sox fan for saying that.  Sometimes, you have to hit rock bottom before you can regroup.

I wouldnt say im rooting for it, but i'm at the point where i dont care if it happens. Maybe then these guys would wake the f*** up

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 17, 2005 -> 06:40 PM)
I must be the only person rooting for the no-hitter?  And please, don't say I'm a bad Sox fan for saying that.  Sometimes, you have to hit rock bottom before you can regroup.

You have to understand how much I despise the Twins. I mean, more than any other team, I can't stand the twins.

QUOTE(The Ginger Kid @ Aug 17, 2005 -> 08:39 PM)
this is going to be so f***ing humiliating if we get no hit by santana

why? If you are going to get no hit....Santana isn't embarassing.

At this point, I hope he gets the no hitter tonight. This offense has just been anemic and something needs to be done (either through acquisition, improvement or call ups). If this whole month hasn't been enough of a wake up call...perhaps this game will be enough cause for alarm.

QUOTE(The Ginger Kid @ Aug 17, 2005 -> 07:42 PM)
You have to understand how much I despise the Twins. I mean, more than any other team, I can't stand the twins.

yeah not to mention ill never root for my team to be the butt of any record. that takes alot of pride away imo.

QUOTE(SHAFTR @ Aug 17, 2005 -> 07:43 PM)
why?  If you are going to get no hit....Santana isn't embarassing.

At this point, I hope he gets the no hitter tonight.  This offense has just been anemic and something needs to be done (either through acquisition, improvement or call ups).  If this whole month hasn't been enough of a wake up call...perhaps this game will be enough cause for alarm.

um...maybe because no hit by anybody is embarrassing? :huh

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 17, 2005 -> 08:38 PM)
Oh yeah, she's tremendous.  Also, she felt bad for me cause she knew I had to get up for work about 5 hours after the game, and she's off this week.

at least she understands, lol I don't know if mine would.

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Aug 17, 2005 -> 07:45 PM)
Well, looks like we'll finally get the attention so many feel we deserve. Too bad it'll take a no hitter to achieve it.

if one guy gets on with a walk, that would potentially bring up carl to save us with 2 outs in the ninth. remember what he did to mussinas perfect game....2 outs, 0-2 count...little flare into right for a base hit