What a World Series Game

Chisoxfn

Man that was one of the best games I've seen in a real long time. The game had offense, base running and pretty much everything but pitching.

Also, I've been listening to the radio around here and wow did Bonds crush that ball. They say it went off the scoreborad which is about 560-600 feet and that has to be one of the farthest balls ever hit.

That was so cool cause Bonds cranked it, but the Angels still won.

Man, what a game, this is going to be a great series.

Originally posted by soxfan420

i dont hate them just think we need some different teams in the world series every year unless they are the sox :)

I don't mind seeing the same teams if it's a competitive series.

Like Last years....... it was f***ing amazing! Best World Series I've ever watched....... by far.

Originally posted by soxfan420

i dont hate them just think we need some different teams in the world series every year unless they are the sox :)

Seeing a team in the World Series in back to back years is not overexposure, except if it's the Yankees.

I'd prefer to see different teams every year, like the NFL. people like dynasties and it is a great story for the sport in general, but not knowing who is gonna be in there and who is gonna win is so much better.