COME CHAT DURING GAMES!!!

Jason, one of the mods should create a link to the chatroom somewhere on the soxtalk homepage. People wouldn't have to go around searching for the link. It would be a lot easier on everyone. Just a suggestion.

People have told Jason that for a long time now. I believe he says that they can't do it for some reason. But I might be thinking of something else. :ph34r:

Ya, I don't quite now how to add a link. I 'm sure its not really hard, I just don't know where in the php coding I'm supposed to make the adjustment.

Once school is out I can go about customizing this a lot more and will be able to get those links up.

As far now the best I could do was put the chat room link on the main site (www.soxnet.net) and it will take you there. I'll try and remember to post something about a chat every game here though, until the end of May which is when my school ends. Then I'll be able to spend some time and really look at the coding and try to figure it out.

Fair enough, chisoxfn...we all know school comes first (as i sit here and attempt to study, er waste time, until the sox games starts in 2 hours)

Lol, I'm doing the exact same thing. Hopefully I'll finish all the crap I have to do this week. I've finally gotten my head off the whole Ken Williams stuff.

Koch that road trip should be sweet. I did one almost identical to that a few years ago. Only exceptions was the Mets weren't in town, but the Indians were so we saw Cleveland and we also drove up to Toronto.

All in all it was a blast. Ton of driving, but it was well worth it.

Hope you have a blast when you go on it.

Ya it should be fun, it's me and 2 good buddies...i'll post some stuff about what i thought of the parks, the cities, and the overall experience of the roadtrip when i get back. Until then, i'm up to my neck with school stuff...can't even see the light at the end of the tunnel yet.

Ya it should be fun, it's me and 2 good buddies...i'll post some stuff about what i thought of the parks, the cities, and the overall experience of the roadtrip when i get back. Until then, i'm up to my neck with school stuff...can't even see the light at the end of the tunnel yet.

You should take a million pictures ( and not just of the ballparks ) and keep as detailed a journal as alcohol consumption will allow :D

Then when you return, try to organize your notes and thoughts and see if there might be a book in there somewhere!

People love to read those diary-type books of road stories, especially about baseball.

Just a thought...

Guest hotsoxchick1

sorry but ill be there in spirit... my computer at work doesnt allow me to chat..... :angry: hell im lucky i can get in here half the time lol.........anyhow you all behave and keep a bar of soap around for heathers mouth.. i heard she got pretty "truck driverish" last nite lol... :nono not how a proper young lady should behave heather... :nono lmao........

side note... koch this.. i see your going to cooperstown.... you must take at least 2 days to do that ok... theres alot to see and if you just buzz through it youll miss out .......its a cool place though.. i took my kids out there a couple of years ago...........

sorry but ill be there in spirit... my computer at work doesnt allow me to chat..... :angry:  hell im lucky i can get in  here half the time lol.........anyhow you all behave and keep a bar of soap around for heathers mouth.. i heard she got pretty "truck driverish" last nite lol... :nono not how a proper young lady should behave heather... :nono  lmao........

side note... koch this.. i see your going to cooperstown.... you must take at least 2 days to do that ok... theres alot to see and if you just buzz through it youll miss out .......its a cool place though.. i took my kids out there a couple of years ago...........

as I live in the eastern time zone I will be going to be going to bed early, so someone please add my chat comments at appropriaate moments:

if KW is fired by game time:

"wow!"

"thank you"

"I feel good..."

"way to go"

If KW is not fired by game time:

"f*** you D Lo"

"not another f***ing double play" (probably need to use this one maybe 2 or 3 times)

"oh f*** another inning with runners left on base"

"oh wow, another f***ing 5 hits for us"

"when is Ward being f***ing fired"

sorry but ill be there in spirit... my computer at work doesnt allow me to chat..... :angry:  hell im lucky i can get in  here half the time lol.........anyhow you all behave and keep a bar of soap around for heathers mouth.. i heard she got pretty "truck driverish" last nite lol... :nono not how a proper young lady should behave heather... :nono  lmao........

as I live in the eastern time zone I will be going to eb early, so someone please add my chat comments at appropriaate moments:

if KW is fired by game time:

"wow!"

"thank you"

"I feel good..."

"way to go"

If KW is not fired by game time:

"f*** you D Lo"

"not another f***ing double play" (probably need to use this one maybe 2 or 3 times)

"oh f*** another inning with runners left on base"

"oh wow, another f***ing 5 hits for us"

"when is Ward being f***ing fired"

LMAO! :lolhitting