McCarthy

Misplaced_Sox

Hey I have been recently relocated to Charlotte and I would like to catch a game.

I do not have a lot of free time on my hand so I would like to see Mc Carthy pitch is possible and I was knowing if any of you gentlemen would know the Charlotte rotation. I do know they have a ton of games this weekend but unsure which one he would take the mound on.

I have looked all over and their website does not give much information.... I tried to count days and it seems they sometimes go a 6 man roation put I couldnt be sure with adkins up.

First time poster long time reader and love the information and work your guys have done on the site.

QUOTE(Misplaced_Sox @ Aug 18, 2005 -> 12:55 AM)
Hey I have been recently relocated to Charlotte and I would like to catch a game.

I do not have a lot of free time on my hand so I would like to see Mc Carthy pitch is possible and I was knowing if any of you gentlemen would know the Charlotte rotation.  I do know they have a ton of games this weekend but unsure which one he would take the mound on.

I have looked all over and their website does not give much information.... I tried to count days and it seems they sometimes go a 6 man roation put I couldnt be sure with adkins up.

First time poster long time reader and love the information and work your guys have done on the site.

Main Phone Line - 704.357.8071

Ticket Hotline - 704.36.HOMER

South Carolina Line - 803.548.8050