Comments from Pauly

LosMediasBlancas

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Aug 18, 2005 -> 09:53 AM)
I'll fix PK's quote for him to make it more truthful.I'll fix PK's quote for him to make it more truthful.

We're going to go down (no s***) swinging (for homers) with the guys (and complete lack of offense/talent) we have (in the first round).

thanks ;)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Ozzie Montana @ Aug 18, 2005 -> 09:55 AM)
Yeah.  Actually they said it yesterday after the game on AM1000.  They also had Mark Buehrle quotes after the game where he said the guys are just not having fun.

its hard to have fun while in a slide. They need to play like they did at the beginning, hoping on people early, pushing the game constantly and having a good time.

QUOTE(Ozzie Montana @ Aug 18, 2005 -> 08:55 AM)
Yeah.  Actually they said it yesterday after the game on AM1000.  They also had Mark Buehrle quotes after the game where he said the guys are just not having fun.

Historical Ozzie Quote: "Fung is winning; Winning is fung" :rolly :lol:

I heard the quotes lastnight after the game was over...they asked Paul if he thought they needed a bat and he said something to the effect of "He doesn't know if they need another bat but the guys aren't giving up on each other and they would rather go down swinging with the guys they currently have than worry about adding a bat and screwing the chemistry they have" Something a long those lines....

I heard that PK quote I think last night. I didnt like his comment. He said they dont need another bat and the chemistry in the clubhouse is so greeeaaaaaaaat, they dont need it to be disrupted.

I liked what Buerhle said though, Mark said they are not playing real good baseball, plain and simple. Also Dolgin said, if another bat comes, it will not disrupt the chemistry. What it will do is help the batting order and everybody's job remains the same which is scoring runs.

QUOTE(RibbieRubarb @ Aug 18, 2005 -> 09:47 AM)
Well, that's a WHOLE lot different that what this thread was trying to claim he said.

Think before you post is a good policy...yep

And candlesticks...make a nice gift.

I started this thread so I have to assume that comment is for me. Take your own advice and re-read my original post. I didn't claim anything besides what I heard on the radio this morning.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Aug 18, 2005 -> 09:11 AM)
I started this thread so I have to assume that comment is for me. Take your own advice and re-read my original post. I didn't claim anything besides what I heard on the radio this morning.

I do take my own advice...

I gave a set of Candlesticks to a fine couple this weekend. :D

LMB, this is not directed toward you.

Every time PK opens his mouth someone tries to twist his words to him look like an asshole. Then, we eventually get the full story and it's never Paulie that turns to be the asshole.

Thank you.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Aug 18, 2005 -> 12:34 PM)
Who cares? On a personal level everyone is an asshole sometimes, even a lot of the time.  Irrelevant.

I just want to know what he said and might have meant. :huh

Do you not have access to a newspaper...? Or maybe the Suntimes web site?

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Aug 18, 2005 -> 12:34 PM)
Who cares? On a personal level everyone is an asshole sometimes, even a lot of the time.  Irrelevant.

I just want to know what he said and might have meant. :huh

I made that post in response to Steff. It has nothing to do with what he said and what he meant. Yes .. as far as the topic at hand, it was irrelevant. In the context in which it was intended, it was quite relevant.

This thread is hilarious.

Earlier this season people were on Konerko because he did not support his team mates by saying that Clayton was the best SS he had played with.

Now people are complaing Konerko is saying the White Sox are good enough to win?

lol

Either he is a bastard because he does not support his team mates, or he is a bastard because he supports them to much.

So hilarious.

SB