That's an epitome of our season

Cerbaho-WG

I honestly started to laugh when Jiminez dropped the ball. I laughed. Ahh, the feeling you get when your team blows ass.

He's pathetic.

That's all I can really say. I didn't show any anger at all because this team isn't worth getting upset over.

CWSOX45

I hate the West Coast.  : - (

CWSOX45

it has nothing to do with the west coast..it has everything to do with the ball club KW put together...did you hear hawk's comment on willie harris "if its hit over his head its a home run"...he is playing CF almost on the warning track...weaknesses that KW failed to address are killing this team

I hate the West Coast.  : - (

CWSOX45

it has nothing to do with the west coast..it has everything to do with the ball club KW put together...did you hear hawk's comment on willie harris "if its hit over his head its a home run"...he is playing CF almost on the warning track...weaknesses that KW failed to address are killing this team

And here's WSF still wondering why the hell we didn't pick up Jose Cruz Jr. Would have cost us $2-3 mill more and would have killed 3 birds with 1 stone....adds team speed....adds a lefty stick in the middle of the lineup....and brings solid defense in CF.

Instead...we have to settle with Arman-on-ie Row-os-is....Armanonie Rowosis? How's that for a platoon? :)

I don't think jimenez is our biggest problem right now. He'll catch the next 100 of those. s*** happens, it just happened at the very worst time it could have happened. He's hitting the s*** out of the ball for the most part, i'll leave him be. You can only expect so much out of the guy; don't get on his case because he isn't Ray Durham. He's D'angelo Jimenez, and i expect him to live up to DJ expectations, not Durham's

There are many more bigger problems with this team. Jimenez would be one of the last i'd attempt to fix.

I don't think jimenez is our biggest problem right now. He'll catch the next 100 of those. s*** happens, it just happened at the very worst time it could have happened.  He's hitting the s*** out of the ball for the most part, i'll leave him be. You can only expect so much out of the guy; don't get on his case because he isn't Ray Durham. He's D'angelo Jimenez, and i expect him to live up to DJ expectations, not Durham's

There are many more bigger problems with this team. Jimenez would be one of the last i'd attempt to fix.

That was a mental mistake he made out there. He was gliding to the play and giving it the whole "under control" look instead of running to a spot, making the call, and making the catch. That is an attitude and hustle thing, not a fielding issue.

I don't think jimenez is our biggest problem right now. He'll catch the next 100 of those. s*** happens, it just happened at the very worst time it could have happened.  He's hitting the s*** out of the ball for the most part, i'll leave him be. You can only expect so much out of the guy; don't get on his case because he isn't Ray Durham. He's D'angelo Jimenez, and i expect him to live up to DJ expectations, not Durham's

That was a mental mistake he made out there. He was gliding to the play and giving it the whole "under control" look instead of running to a spot, making the call, and making the catch. That is an attitude and hustle thing, not a fielding issue.

And attitude problem and a lack of hustle. That's sweet. I'd prefer he'd hustled his ass of and then just dropped the damn ball. We're in a damn slump from hell, and this stupid jerk is not hustling?

He's pathetic.

That's all I can really say. I didn't show any anger at all because this team isn't worth getting upset over.

CWSOX45

I pretty much had the same reaction..... me and Guido were at a bar drinking a few beers and the Cub fans in the bar thought it was the greatest thing. Karma is a motherf***er because we gave it right back to them when the Cubs lost to the Brew Crew :headbang

But a f*** up like that from a "professional" leaves one speechless. That ball needs to be caught and definitely not half-assed after one drops it.

Guest hotsoxchick1

put some damn crazy glue in his glove tonite.. i guarentee ya he will be catching the freakin ball then.............dumbass jr......this freakin carlos lee disease is spreading :o .........

put some damn crazy glue in his glove tonite.. i guarentee ya he will be catching the freakin ball then.............dumbass jr......this  freakin carlos lee disease is spreading :o .........

Uhhhhhhh, HSC, how can crazy glue help when the ball doesn't even scathe the glove?