AARON MILES NOW!!!!!

baggio202

because he made a mistake?

if that is the case, Buehrle isn't a major league pitcher, because he had a bad first inning. OR Valentin isn't a major league player, because he has 7 errors.

because he cant play his position...this isnt the first time he messed up..he has no range, and most importantly..NO HEART...the guy was caught laying on the ground cause he mssed a grounder and left no cut off man for daubach to throw to in the last series....major league ballplayers dont sulk in the middle of a play

kinda stating the obvious there but i had to do it...or i was going to punch out my tv the next time i saw a close up of him :bang

lol and to think a few weeks ago some dumbass was comparing him to soriano... :rolleyes:

allstar

remember in little league when they had to get 3 innings in with the one kid on your team that resemble timmy lupus???..all t he kids on the other teeam were yelling...hit it to lupus , hit it to lupus

i swear i thought i heard guys in the A's dugout yelling.."HIT IT TO JIMENEZ!!!..HIT IT TO JIMENEZ"!!

One time in little leage when I was playing outfield instead of ss I droped three balls, and the team started to yell hit it to RF to RF :lol:  Oh the memories

youre sharing those memories with d'angelo right now ;)

did you see that pop behind first base??....jimenez is coming over and konerko is screaming his head off I GOT IT , IGOT IT I GOT IT.. :lol:

there was no way jimenez was calling him off

Guest hotsoxchick1

BRING ME ONE AARON MILES ... AND BRING HIM TO ME NOW......!!!!!!!!! lets go get his ass up here.......... :headbang :fyou jimenez.. my kid could have caught that ball and wouldnt have kicked it into rf to top it off....... :angry: grrrrrrrr.............

I think it was the Sunday game on ESPN when Jimenez looked really lackadaisical going to his left for a grounder and he missed it. Tonight it's a POP UP for crying out loud that leads to three runs. Who has ever heard of a pop up error leading to THREE runs? What is going on here?

Guest hotsoxchick1
So who said "NO" to Miles, JM or KW?

kw was the one who said no... jm wanted to put miles on the roster out of spring training and kw said he needed to keep paul there instead....wtf.. who needs paul anyhow..........kw is a dumbass.........

kw was the one who said no... jm wanted to put miles on the roster out of spring training and kw said he needed to keep paul there instead....wtf.. who needs paul anyhow..........kw is a dumbass.........

Paul was such a terrible move, you don't need 3 catchers on a roster, anytime, anywhere, under no circumstance. It's a waste. We were operating with a 24 man roster to start the year.

because he cant play his position...this isnt the first time he messed up..he has no range, and most importantly..NO HEART...the guy was caught laying on the ground cause he mssed a grounder and left no cut off man for daubach to throw to in the last series....major league ballplayers dont sulk in the middle of a play

I warned about this guy when the Sox first got him to the yawns of everyone. I did qualify it by saying that maybe a change of scene will do him good. It turns out that Klesko and others were dead on about him. At the moment our "up the middle" situation is not Major League. That's putting it mildly.

To all of you younger posters out there with little experience in the work world. There is NOTHING and I mean nothing worse at the job than having an arrogant prickface of a boss who thinks he or she if that be the case knows everything. It ruins morale, it ruins productivity and it makes your whole life a veritable hell, because most people need a job to pay the bills. Some of us have been there and done that. If you're young and have your working life ahead of you, I hope you NEVER have that experience. HSC and some others have given chapter and verse over and over. KW is a poster boy for what I am describing. Somebody in the organization with half a brain, do something about this situation. Quick! We will be swimming with the Indians and Tigers in no time flat.

No ONE player is the answer. I doubt if any moves will be made before the end of this road trip. After that, we should have two regulars hitting under .200 (Thomas and Lee) and we will have witnessed a few more botched plays in the field. If we go either 0-6 or 1-5, some moves will have to be made. I have gone from being impatient, to being pissed, to now feeling sorry for these guys. I hope Miles continues hitting in Charlotte, to force that decision, if nothing else. Once we hit bottom, we will look for places to regain our enthusiasm.

Loaiza Reallllllly needs to pitch well tonight.