Missile fired at US Navy Ship!

FlaSoxxJim

Missile Fired at U.S. Navy Ship in JordanMissile Fired at U.S. Navy Ship Docked in Aqaba Slams Into Warehouse, Kills Jordanian Soldier

AMMAN, Jordan Aug 19, 2005 — Unknown assailants fired at least three missiles from Jordan early Friday, with one narrowly missing a U.S. Navy ship docked at port, an attack that killed a Jordanian soldier. One missile fell close to an airport in neighboring Israel, officials said.

Full Story: http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory?id=1050934

Let's go kick some ass. They have WMD and are willing to use them. Load the planes, recruit more soldiers, call the UN, ok skip that last part, support our Troops!!

This is why we need Tom Delay in the White House. Those bastards would already be dead with the Hammer in charge.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Aug 19, 2005 -> 09:27 AM)
Alright, I'm gonna have to go with the comedic look at this.

How do you miss a ship that isn't moving?

They got the Deal of the Century on the weapons

191304.jpg

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Aug 19, 2005 -> 12:56 PM)
We at least we know if they get nukes, there is a good chance that they will miss...

I think nukes are kind of like horseshoes, where a miss still counts. ;)

And if they ever did get a hold of nukes that could be fired from a portable launcher, they'd have to be one of our soon to be ready cute li'l bunker busters that someone sorta left lying around.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Aug 19, 2005 -> 02:27 PM)
Alright, I'm gonna have to go with the comedic look at this.

How do you miss a ship that isn't moving?

They took target practice with the El Rukins, Latin Kings and other American gang members. Looks like they learned well, miss your target and kill bystanders.

QUOTE(EvilMonkey @ Aug 19, 2005 -> 09:37 PM)
They took target practice with the El Rukins, Latin Kings and other American gang members.  Looks like they learned well, miss your target and kill bystanders.

The El Rukins, the only American gang to be convicted of conspiring with a foreign country to commit an attack (it was Libya and a shoulder rocket attack, IIRC)

And if you believe World Net Daily, the El Salvadoran (and international) gang MS-13 has assisted AQ in getting nukes into the US.

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=45203

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Aug 19, 2005 -> 02:45 PM)
I think nukes are kind of like horseshoes, where a miss still counts. ;)

And if they ever did get a hold of nukes that could be fired from a portable launcher, they'd have to be one of our soon to be ready cute li'l bunker busters that someone sorta left lying around.

I know I didn't use green, but that was a joke.

Also I am sure with all of the great and honorable nuclear powers that the UN is allowing into exsistance, terrorists don't need us, I am sure Kim Jung Il, or China, or Pakistan would be more than happy to sell them whatever they need.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Aug 21, 2005 -> 08:51 AM)
I know I didn't use green, but that was a joke.

Also I am sure with all of the great and honorable nuclear powers that the UN is allowing into exsistance, terrorists don't need us, I am sure Kim Jung Il, or China, or Pakistan would be more than happy to sell them whatever they need.

Let's not forget about Russia -- they've got weapons but they don't know where the f*** they all are.