How many DP's

CaliSoxFan

I mean it seems every time he comes to bat with people on he hits into one

JESUS

THAT should NOT have been a f***ING double play. WHAT TEH HELL IS HIS PROBLEM? :angry:

doesnt matter..game was over in the first inning..anyone really have any faith in this team coming back???..another ball just out of the reach of d'angelo..get used to that

I mean it seems every time he comes to bat with people on he hits into one

JESUS

THAT should NOT have been a f***ING double play. WHAT TEH HELL IS HIS PROBLEM? :angry:

doesnt matter..game was over in the first inning..anyone really have any faith in this team coming back???..another ball just out of the reach of d'angelo..get used to that

Yeah dude i think i coulda stopped that one......

so Konerko and Maggs continuing to ground into double plays isn't a problem with you?

this teams problems is far beyond Jimenez missing a pop fly and failing to catch a grounder.

so Konerko and Maggs continuing to ground into double plays isn't a problem with you?

this teams problems is far beyond Jimenez missing a pop fly and failing to catch a grounder.

my point on the "doesnt matter" was sarcastic...like we are 3 runs down and it doesnt matter because they wil lground into DP'S..strike out with a runner on 3rd and one out..whatever...see my next post about maggs missing the cut off man???....this has become white sox baseball....you can trade the whole bunch of them and start over for all i care..these guys have no heart

I posted my post right when you did yours baggs, didn't see it.

I do agree though, team does lack heart. either that, or they are playing REALLY REALLY REALLY bad.

WILLIE HARRIS...being the team player that he is and not wanting to seperate himself from the pack grounds into the 3rd DP of the night ;)

Why didn't he bunt. I don't understand. He puts Jimenez in scoring position (not saying we would drive him in but it would be worth a shot.) or possibly gets a base hit. Damn this team.

CWSOX45

Why didn't he  bunt. I don't understand. He puts Jimenez in scoring position (not saying we would drive him in but it would be worth a shot.) or possibly gets a base hit. Damn this team.

CWSOX45

because as you wrote not trying to be out done. Hell he just wants to join the individualitic attitude this team seems to posses