Early Choice of 2008 Candidate

Texsox

QUOTE(CubsSuck1 @ Aug 20, 2005 -> 12:33 AM)
Hilary needs to quit b****ing about violent video games 'corrupting' America's youth and find a real cause.

Throw in violence in tv, music, movies, etc. and she's getting closer.

Vote Delay in '08...

..."Cause we don't think America has suffered enough."

Seriously though, I don't like George W. mostly because I think he's an ignorant puppet. I don't like Delay cause he's a pompous ass who seems to have a problem with the fact that we don't live in the '40s anymore. Plus, I'm pretty sure he tortures his pets.

His handling and politicizing of the Terry Schiavo case should be reason enough to hope that this guy doesn't see a podium come election time.

QUOTE(KevHead0881 @ Aug 21, 2005 -> 12:25 AM)
Vote Delay in '08...

..."Cause we don't think America has suffered enough."

Seriously though, I don't like George W. mostly because I think he's an ignorant puppet.  I don't like Delay cause he's a pompous ass who seems to have a problem with the fact that we don't live in the '40s anymore.  Plus, I'm pretty sure he tortures his pets.

His handling and politicizing of the Terry Schiavo case should be reason enough to hope that this guy doesn't see a podium come election time.

so y'all don't like Texans :unsure: Cornyn isn't ready and Hutchinson wouldn't stand a chance, and Gov. Perry might not even win his re-election primary. Hammer may be the best Texas has to offer.

I wonder what music he'll use for his campaign.