GRRRRINDERBALL v. Yankees 8/20/05 Game Thread!

Cerbaho-WG

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can they for the love of god hit the f***ing ball again like a major league team Its Chacon. I repeat Chacon not Santana.

Get a win. Stop this loss s***.

ROSS GLOAD IS HITTING .366 AND WAS 3-5 WITH 5 RBIS AND A DONG LAST NIGHT. YET TIMO LIVES ON.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Aug 19, 2005 -> 10:43 PM)
Can they for the love of god hit the f***ing ball again like a major league team  Its Chacon. I repeat Chacon not Santana.

Get a win.  Stop this loss s***.

ROSS GLOAD IS HITTING .366 AND WAS 3-5 WITH 5 RBIS AND A DONG LAST NIGHT.  YET TIMO LIVES ON.

Havent you heard?! Timo is our savior!!!!!

ALL HAIL OMIT!!!!!!!!!

If we don't score I might end up throwing s*** on the field.

Early wake up + frustrating beyond belief offense = angry WHarris1

I was told to sit down tonight after I told Carl to get a f'ing clue at the dish.

SCORE SOME f***ING RUNS

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 19, 2005 -> 11:05 PM)
Projected lineup:

- Timo

- Iguchi

- Rowand

- PK

- AJP

- Dye

- Crede

- Anderson

- Uribe

TIMO. WHY IS THIS GUY ALWAYS GETTING ABS. THIS IS BORDERLINE CRAZY. HE CANT HIT. I AM BETTING THAT OWENS IN AA CAN HIT 220 AND HAVE A LESS THAN 300 OBP JUST LIKE TIMO.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Aug 20, 2005 -> 05:13 AM)
TIMO. WHY IS THIS GUY ALWAYS GETTING ABS.  THIS IS BORDERLINE CRAZY.  HE CANT HIT.  I AM BETTING THAT OWENS IN AA CAN HIT 220 AND HAVE A LESS THAN 300 OBP JUST LIKE TIMO.

It's just my projected lineup, nothing official.

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 19, 2005 -> 11:14 PM)
It's just my projected lineup, nothing official.

I figure that until Pods gets back if its a righty Timo is our leadoff guy because he obviously provides something off the field that Ozzie loves, because his bad hitting and low OBP do not project leadoff hitter. Even on the Moraine Valley CC Baseball team he might be option B.

If there is a tough lefty, then Ozuna will be the guy called.

So after the first time through the lineup we have 4 automatic outs in a row. COOL

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Aug 20, 2005 -> 12:13 AM)
TIMO. WHY IS THIS GUY ALWAYS GETTING ABS.  THIS IS BORDERLINE CRAZY.  HE CANT HIT.  I AM BETTING THAT OWENS IN AA CAN HIT 220 AND HAVE A LESS THAN 300 OBP JUST LIKE TIMO.

I'm betting that Damaso Marte could hit .220 and have an OBP of less then .300.

And I'm also betting that Timo would be a good lefty reliever.

I say Ozzie switches it up for a game. I mean, he let's Timo do everything else.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Aug 19, 2005 -> 11:43 PM)
ROSS GLOAD IS HITTING .366 AND WAS 3-5 WITH 5 RBIS AND A DONG LAST NIGHT.  YET TIMO LIVES ON.

Ozzie and Kenny are complete idiots for keeping Timo on this team while Ross has been tearing the cover off the ball all year in AAA. I have lost a lot of respect for these guys for allowing this to go on for so long.

Edited by BigSqwert

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Aug 20, 2005 -> 02:48 PM)
Perez, LF

Iguchi, 2B

Everett, DH

AJ, C

Rowand, CF

Dye, RF

Crede, 3B

Blum, 1B

Uribe, SS

El Duque

Well, considering that Ozzie held out PK yesterday so he could play today, this means PK's back injury is a little more serious than they hoped it would be. How about we see the fact that PK is hurt, and we call up Gload for Adkins?

Now, will someone tell me why we should even have a chance to beat the Yankees with this pathetic lineup?

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Aug 20, 2005 -> 03:08 PM)
It will be a miracle if this line-up generates more than 3 runs.

I've never been a big fan of our management (Ozzie/KW). I've officially lost all faith in them to be able to make the right decisions to get this team out of a slump. Rip me all you want, but this slump starts from the front office down.

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 20, 2005 -> 09:11 AM)
I've never been a big fan of our management (Ozzie/KW).  I've officially lost all faith in them to be able to make the right decisions to get this team out of a slump.  Rip me all you want, but this slump starts from the front office down.

I agree.