GRRRRINDERBALL v. Yankees 8/20/05 Game Thread!

Cerbaho-WG

QUOTE(Greg Hibbard @ Aug 20, 2005 -> 06:18 PM)
That butcher boy by Timo was the worst f***ing idea of all time. Whoever is responsible for that, f*** THEM.

I just knew that Ozzie and Timo were going to try and get cute. The Ozzie apologist sure are quiet these days.

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is Anderson, he is so much better than Timo. I am so sick of this team failing to bunt the ball and move runners over or get a sac fly. The Yankees line-up is good enough that even with El-Duque on they can get a run or two with a homer or back to back extra base hits. This is so f***in' bad that I would rather have the entire Barons line-up instead of the major leaguers.

QUOTE(letsgoarow @ Aug 20, 2005 -> 01:19 PM)
now im hungover and pissed off

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH TIMO & OZZIE? WITH MEN ON 1ST AND 2ND 0 OUTS, TIMO CAN'T EVEN BUNT THEM OVER. WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON? NOW I'M REALLY PISSED AT OZZIE AND THE CAN-NO-LONGER-BE-ON-THE-TEAM TIMO!!! :angry:

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Aug 20, 2005 -> 06:23 PM)
I wonder how many bodyguards they will need at soxfest for the Timo Perez autograph line. 

Well, he'll be hard to find as he's underneath the table that Ozzie will be signing autographs from.

Edited by fathom