Joe Borchard

White Sox Josh

QUOTE(YASNY @ Aug 24, 2005 -> 01:41 AM)
I've been thinking that for a couple of weeks.  Mentioned it to southsider and chisoxfn at the game Saturday.

really his .260 average is misleading considering he was hitting like .180 in teh first month and a half. ride the hot hand. id rather see him in there than timo or BA. especially if BA is only getting in 2 games a week

QUOTE(lord chas @ Aug 23, 2005 -> 09:23 PM)
bring up borchard now

Butters has a point.

At least Borchard can him some long-balls. Seeing as our belov'ed Sox have abondoned smart-ball or small-ball or Ozzie-ball, or whatever you'd like to call it, I think another HR threat would serve this team very well.

If we choose to live and die with the long-ball once again, there is no better option within the organization than Mighty Joe.

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ Aug 24, 2005 -> 11:15 AM)
Butters has a point.

At least Borchard can him some long-balls.  Seeing as our belov'ed Sox have abondoned smart-ball or small-ball or Ozzie-ball, or whatever you'd like to call it, I think another HR threat would serve this team very well.

If we choose to live and die with the long-ball once again, there is no better option within the organization than Mighty Joe.

We have fallen that far? :P

Sure bring him up...I'm pretty sure I made a post about two months ago right before the resurgance of the powerful Borchard, implying that he has turned it around. Not that I want credit or anything...

I still want to bring up Greg Norton :ph34r: