Today is the day--8/21/05 Game Thread

flyg88182

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(flyg88182 @ Aug 21, 2005 -> 09:27 AM)
I don't post on here ever, but every single day for the last 2 years I have been on soxtalk reading up on posts. So many sox fans are worried right now and getting nervous. Guys any team right now would love to be in the position the Sox are in right now. Its the first slump of the year and people are panicing. The hitters are trying too hard. We all know were a better team then this and we will show it tomorow afternoon. We have to face the fact that were not trading for anybody. It is almost September. No one is coming here. This is the team we have and we are sticking with it. The offense will get it going. I had never been more dissapointed after watching the loss yesterday, but i cooled down and im over it now. We gotta have faith in this team. We are going to the playoffs. The indians or the twins aren't passing us, we are too good of a team and we have should that all season until about the last 2 weeks. This slump is over today vs. Randy Johnson. Lets get it going, and tomorow nite everyone on here will be happy. Sorry if i wasted peoples time whoever read this, but I had to just say how i felt. CHISOX IN 05!

:headbang

QUOTE(SouthSidePride05 @ Aug 21, 2005 -> 02:16 PM)
Finally I can leave the tv on after the game and watch highlights on all the local channels and ESPN and everywhere else.  Finally I have a smile on my face!

haha same here

Any notice how quick Rowands swing was on his homerun to RF?

DJ commented on it--it was ridiculously compact and short. Wind must be tailing out to RF this afternoon.

I'm glad this club awakened against Johnson in this inning. Although he's hardly the pitcher of 5 years ago (or even last year--he hasn't thrown his sweeping breaking ball to RH's yet), still a tough pitcher.

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 21, 2005 -> 02:18 PM)
STFU.  You know, it's real easy to post when you just post in retrospect of everything.  Get off my f***ing back.

No, I posted it BEFORE that we'd rather face Johnson than WRight, as did others, and you called us dumbasses. You were wrong. You're the dumbass.