Today is the day--8/21/05 Game Thread

flyg88182

I agree with whoever said to keep the same lineup. I don't particularly like seeing Ozuna in the leadoff spot, but Crede has been extremely bad lately.

Only exception is I'd switch Anderson and Everett, but keep Everett lower in the order. Keep Rowand/Konerko as our #3/#4.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(CWSOX45 @ Aug 21, 2005 -> 03:26 PM)
lol. lets get this one first, then we'll worry about tomorrow.

CWSOX45

Okay,okay.You're right.

But it's still good to get fired up,no matter who the Sox play.Good to have this feeling again!I miss this!

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 21, 2005 -> 01:23 PM)
I definitely agree that we're better against lefties.  Rowand, in particular, is a totally different hitter vs lefties.  However, it's not like J. Wright has been good this year.  However, who gives a f***...lets just win the game.  I'm happy we've got to Randy Johnson, but if you had to make me choose again, I'd take facing Wright over RJ 100 out of 100 times.

We definitely need more LH's in the lineup, because our splits vs. Rh's and LH's is pretty lopsided.

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 21, 2005 -> 03:30 PM)
Even Greg Walker said today that we suck hitting righty offspeed pitches.

Uhh,Greg.That's your job to make sure they don't do that s***.Not excatly a vote of confidence for himself,is it?

QUOTE(WSNS-TV44 @ Aug 21, 2005 -> 08:31 PM)
Uhh,Greg.That's your job to make sure they don't do that s***.Not excatly a vote of confidence for himself,is it?

Over his career, Mark Bellhorn has something like a .230/.350/.370 line against righties. I really hope that they pick him up...

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Aug 21, 2005 -> 03:34 PM)
Over his career, Mark Bellhorn has something like a .230/.350/.370 line against righties.  I really hope that they pick him up...

Is KW reading this?I hope so.

If he can't get Griffey,then Bellhorn could be the answer.