Kris Honel

Cali

trade honel and botch to boston for hensley ramirez..we need some position players!!!!

Im not a Lofton and Durham fan by no means, but like ive been saying for months, we never replaced those two. In addition, Crede just doesnt look impressive AT ALL.

Rip crede all you want, but the guy is still playing great defense. Offensively he will be fine. Had a basehit tonight and really looked a lot better at the plate.

Seems to be coming out of his funk. Plus if I recall he's a slow starter typically or at least he was last year. I think he was doing pretty bad for the Knights early on and then just caught fire.

Also, Our favorite strangley named second basemen Ruddy Yan went 3-7 with 2 Runs, and RBI , and 3 SB's in the double header. He's now hitting .336 on the season with 22 Stolen Bases. Why is he repeating W-S again?

Crede had some nice plays on short ground balls tonight. If there was one bright spot, that was it....maybe besides Buehrle.

Crede is young, it's the first April in the majors of his career, so i'll give him time. It's guys like Thomas, Lee, and Konerko that i'm concerned about much more....although i think Konerko is starting to come out of it (because he's hitting the ball to the opposite field!)

I've yet to figure that one out Cali. I keep calling for him to be called up to Birmingham who could really use some help at the top of the order. Plus Bham is playing Shaffer of all people at shortstop and he stinks.

Get the duo of Reyes and Yan back together in AA.

Yeah, Konehead is starting to hit like he did the first half of last year. He needs to go with the ball and I think he is trying to do that. I am not worried about Credester either. The guy is solid on 3rd and will come around with the bat. Give him a little time.

Also, Our favorite strangley named second basemen Ruddy Yan went 3-7 with 2 Runs, and RBI , and 3 SB's in the double header. He's now hitting .336 on the season with 22 Stolen Bases. Why is he repeating W-S again?

Because Shaffer has to play at Birmingham.

Hey guys, what do u think in put Clee in the n. 3 position in the lineup, last year he got some playing time there and started to get more walks, after this move we start playing better. Oh yes, put Frank in 5, or trade Clee to a team like Boston, Pittsburgh. About Frank, he is gone... he has noexcuse for his s***... he is hitting like Mo Vaughn. Frank retires now!!!

Konerko has a good approach at the plate and thats why I don't worry too much about him.  When he's healthy he crushes the ball to all parts of the field (His homers are typically pulled though)

Pauly is coming around. YOu can see his approach at the plate is completely different than it was the first 3 weeks of the season.