Tadahito Iguchi

SoxFan1

Nice attempt, your starting to think about the layout. The effect on the main pic is too strong for me, maybe overlay it on the origional.

But will someone please tell me why I get so few comments on my walls, my ego is as big as the next guys. I get loads of views but so few comments, if you like them, hate them or not care either way; if you take a look please let me know that your all interested in me doing more.

Rant over.

SoxFan1 I find not messing too much with the main image, except maybe boosting the colour a bit, seems to work better. Revert to the first image ( cut out looks good) and just turn the brightness down a bit (use hue/saturation) tidy up where logo goes into hand and fade texture a bit and you'll have an OK wallpaper.

QUOTE(DePloderer @ Aug 22, 2005 -> 01:07 PM)
Nice attempt, your starting to think about the layout. The effect on the main pic is too strong for me, maybe overlay it on the origional.

But will someone please tell me why I get so few comments on my walls, my ego is as big as the next guys. I get loads of views but so few comments, if you like them, hate them or not care either way; if you take a look please let me know that your all interested in me doing more.

Rant over.

SoxFan1 I find not messing too much with the main image, except maybe boosting the colour a bit, seems to work better. Revert to the first image ( cut out looks good) and just turn the brightness down a bit (use hue/saturation) tidy up where logo goes into hand and fade texture a bit and you'll have an OK wallpaper.

Noone comments to your wallpapers because they rock and it gets old just telling you over and over again that your wallpapers are awesome. Maybe you should make a s***ty one and you'll get comments like Soxfan1 does.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Aug 22, 2005 -> 02:47 PM)
Noone comments to your wallpapers because they rock and it gets old just telling you over and over again that your wallpapers are awesome. Maybe you should make a s***ty one and you'll get comments like Soxfan1 does.

:headshake

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Aug 22, 2005 -> 01:47 PM)

Thats the exact reason Deploderer

and LMFAO on the soxfan1 comment :lolhitting

Edited by ScottPodRulez22

QUOTE(TheBlackSox8 @ Aug 23, 2005 -> 02:12 PM)
I made it :D

and your wallpaper is bland....but you are getting extremely better with your sigs.

Gracias. Great work on that sig...f***ing sweet. Your sig is pretty nice as well.